Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Oneitis] my looksmatch is currently calling herself beautiful and thinks that she deserves chad and no less whlile i rot and postmaxx

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Fuck this gay planet

i bet she’s not beautiful at all

elaborate, are you calling her or sumn?

Nuke this earth

Hmmmm, hmmmm. Let me rate your oneitis.
:feelsokman:

Tell her shes ugly

how old are you? I think you're 15 tbh

Sucks because there is no legal revenge. We just have to sit back and watch them live perfect lives

while you're here thinking about her, she probably are fucking chads and she doesn't even fucking care about you.
it seems that you don't have any personality., forget about this oneitis dammit.

stop simping

You are probably like the kind of guy that would commit suicide if she rejects you tbh ngl

while you're here thinking about her, she probably are fucking chads and she doesn't even fucking care about you.
it seems that you don't have any personality., forget about this oneitis dammit.

You are probably like the kind of guy that would commit suicide if she rejects you tbh ngl
BF3FEBE0 6E82 4A16 9B83 8E1C6E0022F0

Let me rate her(PM).

Got your PM, no she does not deserve chad, thats for sure. She is a typical looking slav foid not too bad and not that good either.

If she is basically your looksmatch I do not know what to say except the usual "its over".

Last edited:
Pm me? because I'm interested in seeing what she looks like