Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Oneitis is making my life hell

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
All those posts I made about oneitis being above me were cope, I have pretty bad cases of oneitis.

Its not just her, I know she is a whore and what not. Its what things could have been. How can anyone cope? Its over.

The ultimate oneitis pain: we don't hate them for being worthless whores. We hate them for not being our worthless whore.

She's a banana gobbler, but will never unpeel ours. :feelsrope:

All those posts I made about oneitis being above me were cope, I have pretty bad cases of oneitis.

Its not just her, I know she is a whore and what not. Its what things could have been. How can anyone cope? Its over.
A414CB9E 0892 468D 8467 42BCC3563E7D

I dont get how you contract oneitis

Stop simping for one woman. She's living rent-free in your head while she's fucking someone else.

The ultimate oneitis pain: we don't hate them for being worthless whores. We hate them for not being our worthless whore.

Stop simping for one woman. She's living rent-free in your head while she's fucking someone else.

Its not even that, like I said I am in pain of what things could have been.

I’ve never had one, so I don’t really understand. If I had an oneitis that would just be masochistic of me.
based
Damn nigga you had a chance?
0 chance, but I look at how cute she is and think if I was a Chad I could of been with her. My life would of been perfect.

based

0 chance, but I look at how cute she is and think if I was a Chad I could of been with her. My life would of been perfect.

Stop thinking that you're Chad because you're projecting and that's not viable solution for who you are. No one benefits from imagining what could've been because that only drags a person back to an non-existent past of suffering and regret and will make things worse for you in the present and future.

Stop thinking that you're Chad because you're projecting and that's not viable solution for who you are. No one benefits from imagining what could've been because that only drags a person back to an non-existent past of suffering and regret and will make things worse for you in the present and future.
I guess, well the rope awaits anyway.

Having Oneitis isn’t really a choice idk why everyone seems to think it is. Not good to have but once you’ve got it it’s usually there to stay for a while

Having Oneitis isn’t really a choice idk why everyone seems to think it is. Not good to have but once you’ve got it it’s usually there to stay for a while
:kys: :kys: :kys:

Exectly, you will have to endure that torture until those feelings go away, good news is if you can get over her you are very unlikely to get another one
But I will say this, if you really do have an oneitis, those feelings will never completely leave you, no matter what you do, even in long periods of time such as 50 years
You could be an old man, in his deathbed, and you could be thinking about her as you die, as pathetic as it is, it's the fate of us unfortunate men

Ahhh another oneitis saga begins

Its been going on since August. Im stuck in my own paradox want to set myself free...
Request Chad to send you a video of her getting raw dogged, maybe that would help. But that would also break your heart. Tough side effect.

Request Chad to send you a video of her getting raw dogged, maybe that would help. But that would also break your heart. Tough side effect.
Brootal

How can anyone care about someone who ignores you?

Having a oneitis is cucked:feelsUgh:

Ill get the rope

The main problem with most users on this board which just leads to unproductive and constant suffering.

p.s. all chads should be ideally sent to explore the universe like other planets tbh

The main problem with most users on this board which just leads to unproductive and constant suffering.

p.s. all chads should be ideally sent to explore the universe like other planets tbh
:kys: :kys: :kys:

Same here OP, my oneitis is also a major slut, but my shitty peanut brain can't get over her. I can't coom to anything other than pics of her.

Same here OP, my oneitis is also a major slut, but my shitty peanut brain can't get over her. I can't coom to anything other than feet pics of her.

Nah, I can coom to any pic of her, but the thread sounded more pathetic and would draw more attention if I said feet.

Come to think of it, my oneitis doesn't even exists

Best cure I've found is outta sight outta mind. It helped a lot whenever they'd no longer work in the same area so I didn't see them IRL and not have access to their social media prevented me from thinking about them off the clock.

Meanwhile I'll be kissing my doll while you rot.

absolutely brutal

Women must be punished for their crimes of rejecting such a magnificent gentleman as myself. All of those popular boys must be punished for enjoying heavenly lives and having sex with all the girls while I have to suffer in lonely virginity.

I have changed my Avi so many times since I came back from ban......
Why do you change avis so much. I dont really understand the point of it tbh

Thats sounds brutal af