Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oneitis depression part 3

B

blackoutwhitein3

Banned
-
Well my oneitis graduated Friday, and today my dumbass decided to send her a message wishing her luck for the future, and she didn’t reply, and never will.:feelsbadman::feelscry:

:( sucks man

i try not to have a oneitis anymore as there's never a chance for me to begin with and they always sexing the guys who bullied me

mogs me. Got blocked from oneitis' twice

Well my oneitis graduated Friday, and today my dumbass decided to send her a message wishing her luck for the future, and she didn’t reply, and never will.:feelsbadman::feelscry:
I once sent a message to a girl like 2 or 3 years ago and she never saw it, try to get itout of your head

East Coast? Kinda late for graduations tbh

Can you silly cunts stop preaching about your oneitis please?
It's fucking woman worship.

You're a volcel then, you don't belong here.

???

Most guys I see i'm 100% physically not attracted to. I'm not bombarded with sexual opportunities with men that I choose not to fuck. Have you heard of the Kinsey scale?

Also read the rules, even if I was a volcel (I'm not) I'm still allowed to post here.

I'm telling you man, kill the boy who loves his oneitis and let the incel man be born

Sad, even I get one liner replies like "thank you" or "it's not a big deal" if I congratulate anyone on their achievement.

???

Most guys I see i'm 100% physically not attracted to. I'm not bombarded with sexual opportunities with men that I choose not to fuck. Have you heard of the Kinsey scale?

Also read the rules, even if I was a volcel (I'm not) I'm still allowed to post here.

disgusting faggot

Why would any Incel have a oneitis in 2018? ....

Why would any Incel have a oneitis in 2018? ....
It's a disease man. I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't get them on purpose. I'd love to stop but I can't. It's a fucking sickness created due to loneliness.

Im sorry boyo. Must suck.
My oneitis sent me a friend request on FB and before I even managed to send her a message he reconsidered and removed me and then blocked me.

Its over for oneitiscels :lul::lul::lul:

Having a oneitis is just asking for disappointment.

why even bother buddy boyo if u ugly?>

Sorry to hear this mate, this has happened to me on a few occasions too.