Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR One year NEET anniversary is coming up

Immolator

Immolator

Reverse redeeming
★★★★★
Last year today I graduated from high school (thank the lord) and the day later nothing significant changed in my life whatsoever.

I barely passed school with my abysmal GPA score, and onward I don’t see much use progressing foward with an education.

Maybe this summer I’ll take up consideration to find a job to make money for my copes…

let’s just hope my procrastination doesn’t kill me long enough. :feelscomfy:

I've been NEET since late 2011. My degree is fit only for toilet paper.

congrats on making a full year
i wish i could just neet and stop living this miserable life. but i already failed my medicine uni and i need to keep on hustling if i want to have some money to put food on the table and my parents will go crazy if i tell them that i want to need.

longest for me was a little over a year.
i am now overworked and burned out shitty tech worker

Nothing changed in my life since I joined here

things only got worse

I've been a NEET since early 2021. I'm going to have to find a job soon since I have no income and have been living on my savings.

I hate Saturdays and Sundays because they remind me of my NEET days.

Damn i wish i could afford being neet

You need to do something brother. Being stagnant in life and not doing anything will drive you fucking crazy. Trust me I know this all too well. It can happen to you in a dead end job or being a NEET. This fall I'm planning on just working 20 hours a week and dedicating my time back to school. Nothing's happening man, I will kill myself by 30 if I'm still in this same spot I am now it's just too much now