Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One week away from this site

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
... And I literally almost killed myself. I don't know what the fuck to do with my life anymore. I'm losing all my copes.
Thank god for this community. You guys have no idea how much you mean to me.

there is no escape! im enjoying school shooter rp on gmod rn

Lol this community made more depressed than ever before. Too bad I have a shitty laptop and no hobbies so this is one of the only entertainment mediums for me.

nit-forget-youre-here-forever-forever-ever-forever-ever-alright-13717607

Stay strong, brother. I know it's cucked, but here's some help if you want it: 1-800-273-8255

welcome back brother, know that their is always a place for the lonely virgins and incels alike.

Damn, I also missed you. Welcome back <3 :'( :love:

What happened with the girl?

Sadness said:
Stay strong, brother. I know it's cucked, but here's some help if you want it: 1-800-273-8255

This is a terrible idea. If you do it you'll most likely either get hung up on or get your call traced and end up in a mental hospital.

thanks guys. I missed you all too!

Jockcel said:
Lol this community made more depressed than ever before. Too bad I have a shitty laptop and no hobbies so this is one of the only entertainment mediums for me.

the black pills hurt, but it's much worse facing them alone IRL

mikepence said:
This is a terrible idea. If you do it you'll most likely either get hung up on or get your call traced and end up in a mental hospital.

yeah, I would rather die than go back to that prison.
I probably did some damage to my body, but I can't even tell my doctors about it because they'll lock my ass up. The mental health system is fucked

This community is a great cope tbh.

Stanx22 said:
This community is a great cope tbh.

other than fakecels this community isnt bad at all

WorldRulerAisha said:

It's great and full of great people. You don't find an anime lover with cute gifs everywhere, do you?

The one times you guys will see my face is when you know I'm blowing my brains out on livestream. What a pathetic world I live in.

universallyabhorred said:
I want details.

It didn't work out. We ended up going to the movies together (she invited), but we ran into two of her friends there and they ruined everything. I basically got cockblocked. 

Beyond that, I realized that there's no way I could ever measure up to her standards/lifestyle. She comes from a rich family, has an insane social network, goes on expensive vacations regularly (Dubai, Italy, Hawaii in 2017 alone), and has connections with legit celebrities. What the fuck could I possibly add to her life? This bitch did more in 21 years than I ever will. It was over before it even started.

Why'd you almost kill yourself?

Kointo said:
Why'd you almost kill yourself?

too much fuel in one week. First it was the whole situation with the girl, then I made things much worse by going out for drinks two nights in a row. All of my problems sort of caught up with me at once. It's pathetic, but I actually ended up crying. I haven't felt this bad in a long time

welcome back bro. don't leave again tbh :(

fukmylyf said:
... And I literally almost killed myself. I don't know what the fuck to do with my life anymore. I'm losing all my copes.

WHat did you do in that time?

fukmylyf said:
It didn't work out. We ended up going to the movies together (she invited), but we ran into two of her friends there and they ruined everything. I basically got cockblocked. 

Beyond that, I realized that there's no way I could ever measure up to her standards/lifestyle. She comes from a rich family, has an insane social network, goes on expensive vacations regularly (Dubai, Italy, Hawaii in 2017 alone), and has connections with legit celebrities. What the fuck could I possibly add to her life? This bitch did more in 21 years than I ever will. It was over before it even started.
Was she interested in you sexually or not?

Stanx22 said:
WorldRulerAisha said:
It's great and full of great people. You don't find an anime lover with cute gifs everywhere, do you?
No you don’t ;)

takurak said:
WHat did you do in that time?

• wrote an exam for one of my classes
  • tried for a date and failed miserably
  • had two really bad nights out
  • overdosed

Was she interested in you sexually or not?

nothing happened, so obviously not.

What's GUCCI my NIGGA!? Glad to have you back bruh.

you guys are honestly life fuel  :'(

fukmylyf said:

This is suicide inducing enough. Celebrity connections and this bitch is the same year as me? Genetics and connections determine EVERYTHING, do not ever let someone convince you otherwise

fukmylyf said:
  • overdosed

nothing happened, so obviously not.
Why did she initiate an invite with you to the movies alone if it does not count as a date? Wasn't there some indicator she was interested in you romantically, did you ask her?

malakai said:
This is suicide inducing enough. Celebrity connections and this bitch is the same year as me? Genetics and connections determine EVERYTHING, do not ever let someone convince you otherwise

yeah, it destroyed me when I found out. What makes it worse is the fact that she's only average-looking.
This isn't the first time either. A girl I previously liked turned into a groupie for some famous singer from a different country. It seems like I have a talent for choosing these types.

People on this site really underestimate the importance of STATUS.

fukmylyf said:

We will always be brothers, boyo.

fukmylyf said:
too much fuel in one week. First it was the whole situation with the girl, then I made things much worse by going out for drinks two nights in a row. All of my problems sort of caught up with me at once. It's pathetic, but I actually ended up crying. I haven't felt this bad in a long time

feels bro. I was there a little over a month ago and it sucked.

latest
fukmylyf said:
you guys are honestly life fuel  :'(
The key to Ceilo is yours, brother.

Tellem--T is probably dead by now

Or lurking with an alt

Why did she initiate an invite with you to the movies alone if it does not count as a date? 

idk, she probably wanted another orbiter.

Wasn't there some indicator she was interested in you romantically, did you ask her?

As I said before, it was mixed signals all along. But I would assume she knows I'm interested by now since I FUCKING ASKED HER OUT ON VALENTINE'S DAY. She declined (said she was sick) and then invited me to the movies a few days later. I was ecstatic. Then her stupid friends showed up and ruined everything.

gstvtrp said:
We will always be brothers, boyo.

most def. I know exactly how you felt last month. I just wish this nightmare would end for us man. No one here deserves this

_incelinside said:
Tellem--T is probably dead by now

Or lurking with an alt

I hope he's okay wherever he is. He's a good dude :(

fukmylyf said:
idk, she probably wanted another orbiter.

As I said before, it was mixed signals all along. But I would assume she knows I'm interested by now since I FUCKING ASKED HER OUT ON VALENTINE'S DAY. She declined (said she was sick) and then invited me to the movies a few days later. I was ecstatic. Then her stupid friends showed up and ruined everything.

most def. I know exactly how you felt last month. I just wish this nightmare would end for us man. No one here deserves this

I hope he's okay wherever he is. He's a good dude :(

You should cut all contact with her it is clearly obvious you do not have a chance with her anymore even if you had a chance you blew it.

You should cut all contact with her it is clearly obvious you do not have a chance with her anymore even if you had a chance you blew it.

I didn't even do anything wrong tbh. It's all because her Stacy friend didn't like me. She was clearly trying to sabotage the whole night. She kept trying to talk to her privately (presumably about me). When I asked what was up, she'd say "nothing! It's just girl talk! LOL" Felt like I was in middle school, ffs.

I was planning to take the bitch to a restaurant after the movie, but she ditched me to drive Stacy home.

Twisted said:
I have yet to go a day without this website since this site was created

I don't know how I survived before r/incels.

fukmylyf said:
I didn't even do anything wrong tbh. It's all because her Stacy friend didn't like me. She was clearly trying to sabotage the whole night. She kept whispering and trying to talk to her privately (presumably about me). When I asked what was up, she'd say "nothing! It's just girl talk! LOL"

I was planning to take the bitch to a restaurant after the movie, but Stacy suddenly needed a ride home. :skeptical:  My "date" suggested that she join us for dinner instead and she declined, claiming that it was really important. Of course it was all bullshit. She just wanted to cockblock, and it worked. The girl apologized, agreed to take Stacy home, and assured me that "we'll see each other at school anyway."

I don't know how I survived before r/incels.

What the hell she actually agreed to go on a date with you? You fucking fakecel, just find another bitch or try again. And GTFO this site, it is clearly not meant for normies like you.

What the hell she actually agreed to go on a date with you? You fucking fakecel, just find another bitch or try again. And GTFO this site, it is clearly not meant for normies like you.

what the fuck, no. There was never any discussion of a date. As far as she knows, we were just hanging out as friends. Fuck, I don't know how to explain this clearly. I used the word "date" (in quotes) so that you knew who I was talking about. Nothing romantic happened. She turned down my invite for dinner to drive her stupid friend home.

At least you are still getting some hope up

fukmylyf said:
  • overdosed

Not a bad week, then.