Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill One way to tell if you are low vaule:

Angryatsociety

Angryatsociety

Joker fan,"all it takes is one bad day"
If you genuinely like going outside and going places to see the world and it makes you feel somewhat happier talking to people, you probably are less likely to be a in a forced isolation because you are ignored for being average not treated badly for abnormal looks or repulsive features. these types have ok and normal looks.

Now when the opposite is true like say when it makes you really depressed when you go outside or places to the point you dont even want to ever be reminded of how you have nothing Its most likely the case when you are not lying about being lonely and ostracized.
These types have low tier or ugly looks, and if you are feeling way differently and bitter from when you go outside feeling better and more happy on a computer or phone in a dark room as a way of life its a big tell tale sign that shows way more than just extroversion that has been the reason for your concious death sentence.

Bottom line: the way you feel in public or school is an indication if how much of a chance you have at possibly achieving better or dying alone in which the worst is often the case.

I dont really like going outside anymore, I used to be pretty active but now i just part time LDAR

Self-esteem and confidence are reinforced by external factors more than people readily would like to admit. If a person recieved positive reactions from others, they will naturally develop high self-esteem and confidence. While likewise if a person recieved negative reactions from others their self-esteem and confidence will automatically become low, limiting their interactions with others in the future.

nothing new here tbh

I hate going outside & being around ppl, I"m only still alive 'cos I live with my father, once he's gone I'll be forced to interact with the world & I honestly am unsure if I'll be up to it.