Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel One trait that nearly all bullies share: Being good with women.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
Think of your worst bully. The guy that you fantasized about beating the fuck out of. Yes, that guy.

Notice how he nearly always had a girlfriend (or at least, a girl he was doing stuff with?)? Even if he happened to be ugly?

Ever noticed how the girls didn't care about his "Muh personality"?

Notice how for some fucked up reason, him being an asshole only made more and more girls like him?

That says a lot about women tbh. They reward bad behaviour.

Jfl this reminds me of the last day in highschool, when every one was signing each others clothes.

I saw my bully, grabbing my oneitis(who viewed me as some asexual being, even glaring at me one time when she caught me starting at her ass) butt, and she was enjoying it. He really grabbed them mfs, I could see the jiggle and everything. It made me want to go ER right there and then, because she was such a slut with the bad boys but anytime I tried to be sexual with her she always verbally bullied me. This was before I was blackpilled.

I also later found out that another girl I used to crush on (but she came across as a real religious girl, who didn't deal with boys), had a huge crush on him and even messaged him, begging him to date her. I almost committed suicide. That was when I realized girls simp for alphas.

Women are the reasons for bullies existing. If women would stop considering bullies instead rewarding them with blowjobs they would stop since it's women who apply sexual selection and no bully wants to be excluded from it. Plus having foids as spectators motivates the bullies even more.

They deserve people going ER upon them

my first bully was a subhuman like me. but others were mid tier normie tallfags with girlfriends in general

Women have always been attracted to violent guys, but I still don't understand why, people have their theories

Women are the reasons for bullies existing. If women would stop considering bullies instead rewarding them with blowjobs they would stop since it's women who apply sexual selection and no bully wants to be excluded from it. Plus having foids as spectators motivates the bullies even more.
Exactly. It's the women's fault for bullies' existence, they are the ones that get rewarded with sex. If feminists want a better, less aggressive world, start sexually rewarding the males that don't embody violence and darktriad traits :feelsokman:

I got bullied in an all boys environment. Thank god. I think the idea of girls laughing as you get bullied must scar you for life. No wonder people go ER

I got bullied in an all boys environment. Thank god. I think the idea of girls laughing as you get bullied must scar you for life. No wonder people go ER

I really want to go ER NOW in watchdogs.This is top notch ragefuel.

When Chad bullies an incel girls are like "oh leave him alone *giggle*" and next evening they're fucking him.

If I could go back in time I would have beated the shit out of my bully I just didn't do it because there always a fk teacher nearby. If i knew what I know now I would happily be suspended for it idc.

I will save this page and read this often.