Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL one time i pulled the race card on my teacher

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
in my school when i was low inhib i asked to go toilet and then she didnt let me so i said "is it cause im black?" then the whole class went quiet and the teacher got kinda angry but she let me go , this happened during 2020 when BLM riots were happening ,

Nigger moment

NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want a girlfriend.

OK GrAYnigger

Based! Make retarded foids feel white guilt

That was the peak of your life right there.

You should have cold-approached foids then telling them they're racist if they said no :feelskek:

in my school when i was low inhib i asked to go toilet and then she didnt let me so i said "is it cause im black?" then the whole class went quiet and the teacher got kinda angry but she let me go , this happened during 2020 when BLM riots were happening ,
guilt her into fucking you

Based. The race card is a power, but remember, with great power comes great responsibility.

Based fellow brown ass nigger

You should have cold-approached foids then telling them they're racist if they said no :feelskek:
Do you really think foids love monkeys?

The only reason nig nogs slay is cause foids are afraid of rejecting a black nigga to be called as a Racist

Based :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Just play the hand you were dealt with bro

Speak yo speech kang

bruh

i would never do that im too high inhib

Proud of my nigga

Only niggers have that privilege,

If an Arab/Indian did that the wholes class would Clown on him