Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting One thing that realy bothers me...

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
Okay this is a bit of a low IQ thread but this is a thing i need to vent about... Sometimes when i go around the shop, some people ask me if the fruits are good, so i just tell them to try the stuff and decide for themselves (the small stuff like strawberies, cherries etc...). Usualy people just try the stuff, but sometimes i get some of those retards who tell me they can't try anything BECAUSE "you can't eat unwashed fruits, because you might get food poisoning"... which every time gets me closer and closer to a mental breakdown.

How fucking stupid can people actualy be?

You have a fruitshop?

They are Reddit users

chad goes to the store and bangs the cute cashier girl
virgin goes to the store and gets triggered by people talking about fruit

supermarket, which includes a fruits and vedgies section
Next time put some fruit in ur ass rub it against ur balls and then put it back and tell Stacy to try it. :lul::lul::lul:

"you can't eat unwashed fruits, because you might get food poisoning"

"All the more reason for you to try it, then."

All of them must be cucks and femoids.

lol why the fuck would they need to try fruit? they don't know the taste of cherries/strawberries?

Fuckin, all the incels are having life crisis and this mofo here talking about his fruits lmao.

What a random post. Made me laugh

They're cucks plain and simple

Fuckin, all the incels are having life crisis and this mofo here talking about his fruits lmao.

What a random post. Made me laugh
Well normal men would vent about such stuff to their wifes, but we are incels so.... And i also don't like talking to my family, so you guys are everything i have.

Just wash fruits theory

ask them on dates
Well normal men would vent about such stuff to their wifes, but we are incels so.... And i also don't like talking to my family, so you guys are everything i have.
over4u

chad goes to the store and bangs the cute cashier girl
virgin goes to the store and gets triggered by people talking about fruit
Cashiers should be forced to give a kiss to every male customer after they pay.

Sale only natural products and bang some vegans chick

Vegan girls will still go for a meat eating Chad over a vegan incel, I've been a vegan since highschool for ethical reasons, and now there are lots of vegan girls around in SoCal, they still prefer omnivore Chads and pretend that they can change them. Women have no actual morals, veganism is nothing more than a virtue signal for them, even the hardcore A.L.F. girls will still date carnists if they have Chad features.

A woman's politics will always be outweighed by the chance to fuck a Chad. That's why you see Ethnic girls fucking racist white chads, women have no real beliefs, they're children.

>not fruitwashingmaxxing