Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel One thing that hurts me a lot is the fact that foids can live a normal life while we rot

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★
And still, they think they have it worse than us. We have zero options, no empathy from society, and we can’t even get our basic needs met. Yet foids will still hate on us, comparing our experiences to what they see with Chad, and that’s it. Our struggle feels like what black slaves went through (not physically obviously) - suffering in silence, and never receiving any empathy while they were alive. Maybe one day, society we'll realise how terrible they treated us, but it will be too late, millions of men will have lived torturous incel lives. We'll become statistic.

Some psychos will say: MUUUUUUUUUUH INCELS ARE NOT LIKE BLACKS MUHHHHHHHHHHHH

you would say the same against blacks in case you were born in a different time, you're only empathetic towards them cause globohomo told you to be.

Last edited:
Still, would never want to be a female

Everything is so dysfunctional. Women and Jews must be removed from all positions of power, or the suffering will only get worse.

Still, would never want to be a female
I used to think like that, but recently, I concluded I would rather be a foid. Ugly man's existence is too terrible. Of course, the ideal scenario is being born as Chad, but between incel and foid, I would take being a foid any day.

Everything is so dysfunctional. Women and Jews must be removed from all positions of power, or the suffering will only get worse.
They have too much power, it's insane. They live perfectly adjusted lives while we rot.

Also, it seems like they're always doing shit... ya know? Bitches claim they're "introvert", but then have tons of friends and go to parties, other cuntries, see the grand canyon, etc. They all claim they're progressive and do "this" and "that"... bro, it's fucking beyond ridiculous. I really do believe only men can really be alone / introvert / fuck'd by soyciety. We live two worlds apart, but somehow in the same planet. Crazy...

id rather be a male after all of this as females live a fake life

id rather be a male after all of this as females live a fake life
You didn't suffer enough if you would rather be incel than foid. They have life on easy mode, everything is handled to them. Thinking it is better to be male because muuuh masculinity is something I would expect somebody like Scamza to say.

@Liu KANG Would rather have everything handled to you on a silver plate by thousands of slaves or be starved to death while being demonized by everyone around you?

@Liu KANG Would rather have everything handled to you on a silver plate by thousands of slaves or be starved to death while being demonized by everyone around you?
Why me specifically?
Number 1 obviously

Why me specifically?
Number 1 obviously
Because you post a lot and is chronically here 24/7. I would also tag that guy with an angry red wojak avi but I don't know his username.

You didn't suffer enough if you would rather be incel than foid. They have life on easy mode, everything is handled to them. Thinking it is better to be male because muuuh masculinity is something I would expect somebody like Scamza to say.
It's only because most men don't truly understand how easy and wonderful socially it is for women. If they did, well, there's good reason everyone tries to squash blackpill.

I'd rather rot than being a bloodpisser.
Foids also spread diseases at an alarming rate

@VideoGameCoper
Foid life is so much easier than even a Chad’s life. That’s the reality. It’s just objectively a better life to be born a foid because you have so many advantages not just in dating, but everything. Plus, they get love, sex, and friendships handed to them like nothing.

I swear to god most users here SEVERELY underestimate how happy and carefree foid life is, especially if they are one of the few that goes for half decent men and not assholes.

Now, one thing that is often overlooked is that females can make female friends FAR easier than males can make male friends. So not only do they get love and sex easy, they get a big supportive friend group just as easy. Remember Nora Vincent? The chick that role played as a man for a year and then killed herself from how bad it was?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back