Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill One thing normies fail to answer

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Everytime they say to us that "sex isnt everything or "sex isnt the be all end all", they fail to mention what the "everything" term leads to, which usually falls back to relationships and sex. So what is the "everything" term then? Well youve go your main man, PM_ME_STRIPPERS to help you.

Basically what i mean is, is that you can only get so far in life to make you happy or you get to a point in life where you have done everything and still arent happy.

The way i see it is when we grow up we will still be working our dead end minimum wage jobs, unless a few of us excel in college degrees and luck out with a fairly good job.

So even if you do luck out with a job, it will still be shit. Because going to work is boring, it doesnt matter what you do for work you will always hate it, unless if you are a female and a prostitute you will enjoy getting your vagina rammed by lonely men who were withheld from sex all their life,

So we have checked the "job" point, what else?

Money

Money is another material thing that can only make you happy to a point. Sure, some peoples life goals may be making as much money as they can and live that sort of life. But they are coping.

Money is only good to keep you financially stable. If you are mega rich you can only buy so much stuff until it becomes boring junk.

So weve checked the job and money point, what else??

Well ill tell you what else, these few "points" have arguably been the two "biggest" things in life to achieve according to normies ( good job, lots of money) but like i mentioned the enjoyment of these things will stop, and you will be seeking something you have always wanted, but denied that its the biggest thing in life ( normies this applies to you and your platitudes). RELATIONSHIPS and SEX

Yes, relationships and sex, i said it, righto normies come on, give me those platitudes i "deserve", ive heard of em all before!

Relationships and sex is the biggest factor of human life. Sex and finding a person to spend the rest of our life with is part of our biological needs and what makes us human. There is no such thing as entitlement when we are talking about biological needs because it just doesnt make sense. You cant be or feel entitled to a biological need. Dont let any normies tell you different, because if they did, they would be denying science.

My whole point is, that once you lose enjoyment and interests in things you once liked, or if you have made as much money as you can and got the best job title you could, you will still feel empty. That is where relationships and sex come in. RELATIONSHIPS AND SEX if done properly and if its a faithful partnership, can last a life time. This beats the shit out of anything you will ever do in life, because going back to my point = RELATIONSHIPS AND SEX IS A BIOLOGICAL HUMAN NEED AND DESIRE, and is the only thing that will ever make a human truly happy.

Normies can ignore incel/truecels if they like the more " innocent" people shall die because of it..

tldr, but I will say that these simpletons need to give up sex for 10+ years to understand the pain of being incel. Preferably by being an ugly, manlet framecel with a micro