Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel One thing I noticed

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
Transformer prices are fucking insane in the JewSA. Stuff is selling for so much more than here in Australia.

For example here is my fanstoys scoria, I paid around $350 AUD. I’ve seen it go for around $300-400 AUD, which is 200-265 USD. Then after checking forums & eBay for burgerland prices, I see this figure is going for 300-500 USD!!! What the fuck!! I would never cope with these if I was in burgerland.

Last edited:
That's nuts. Buy a Traxxas radio control car that can do 65 miles per hour for $400 instead. You won't regret it, and all spare parts are available, so anything you break can be repaired if you aren't too retarded to do mechanical repairs.

This is shocking since i thought things are more expensive in Australia than they are in America

This is shocking since i thought things are more expensive in Australia than they are in America
This is mainly for aftermarket prices once stock from all the stores are gone. The USA market just has much more to spend I guess.

Even with USA retailers they have higher prices than any stores in Australia, but USA collectors can buy from a Chinese site like I do since they all ship worldwide and have the best prices.

This is mainly for aftermarket prices once stock from all the stores are gone. The USA market just has much more to spend I guess.

Even with USA retailers they have higher prices than any stores in Australia, but USA collectors can buy from a Chinese site like I do since they all ship worldwide and have the best prices.
Makes sense

They just may find collecting fun as a hobby, just like you with those cars
True, but I can't imagine how that could compare to the thrill of insane speed runs and jumps with a radio control car like this. One of my nitro radio control cars has been used to much in the last 5 years that it's on it's second transmission and 4th engine. Usually parts aren't that expensive either, so not a ton of money to maintain unless you crash it, in which case the repairs are more expensive. I guess I'm just amore action oriented person than many

my cel is happy he paid 300$ for this plastic toy instead of 500$ when in reality the manufacturer cost for making it was 1.29$

Absolutely over for my .is niggas

my cel is happy he paid 300$ for this plastic toy instead of 500$ when in reality the manufacturer cost for making it was 1.29$
Definitely more than that to manufacture. But it’s also not just manufacturing costs you have to consider there is R&D, which takes a lot of time.