Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting One Thing I Hate More Than Bluepillers... Incels In Denial...

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
I hate foids.
I hate normies.
I hate Chads/Chadlites.
I hate cucks.
I hate IT.
I hate bluepillers.

But one group I despise are :bluepill: incels in denial!

I have a truecel friend who's ugly as all get-out. I don't see him anymore because he moved. But he's 1/10. I wish I could post a picture of him on here, but I don't want him to get doxxed, plus I don't have any pics of him. But he could literally overthrow St. BlackOps2Cel's throne as the new saint of subhumans!

Here's his stats:

Ricecel
25 yrs old
5'3"
Wears glasses
Shitty eye area
Bad negative orbital vectors
NW4-A hairline (has a mullet in the back)
Small frame and 125 lbs.
Small wrists
Crooked teeth from no braces
Acne scarring
Receding chin
Bad zygos
Patchy beard

I love my friend but he annoys me because whenever I strike out with girls he says, "All you need to do is be confident when you ask out girls. Look them in the eyes. Try not to stutter. And if you strike out, then she's not the girl for you. Just move on to another." JFL! A truecel giving me advice? He's never had a girlfriend or had sex! Neither have I. But it's basically like the blind leading the blind. When I first met him we were talking about women, and I asked "So how many times have you had sex?" and he said "Never. I'm still a virgin. But I don't really care about sex. Sex is just some animalistic human desire that we evolved to crave. I try not to worry myself with petty things like sex. I'm over that." SUPER COPE!

He also has a oneitis (8/10 white Stacy) who he's had feelings for for 5 years. He's always calling her and texting her, hoping that she'll eventually gain feelings for him. His oneitis told him that the reason she doesn't want to date him is because of the long distance. (They live 8 hours away). But that's bullshit! If he was Chad, distance wouldn't matter! And 8 hours isn't that long if you think about it. Anyway, he believes that's the reason he can't date her - not because he's a subhuman ricel.

And then he's always telling me that he's a "very sociable person" who knows how to talk to women. Then he told me I still have a lot to learn when it comes to talking to women, and he said if I ever need advice on how to talk to women don't hesitate to ask him.:feelskek::feelsgah::feelsree:

If he's so good at talking to women, why has he never scored a girlfriend or pussy? :waitwhat:
I wish I could just tell him to shut up. He's belittling me by telling me that I need help talking to girls, but he's a truecel that will never breed!

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 2, Bluepillers: 2)

it's actually

Users Viewing This Thread (Blackpilled Incels: 2, Incels in denial: 2)

Holy fuck I mog the living shit out of ur friend and I’m ricecel

Tell your friend to try tinder

This is literally like my entire friendground

Oh I forgot to mention. I tried blackpilling him! I explained hypergamy, the 80/20 rule, Chads, social media ruining our chances, and Juggernaut Law for an hour. He listened intently. But then he told me that's a "toxic" way of thinking and I shouldn't believe all those lies. Hr brushed it off as "there's billions of girls out there, you'll find the one for you."

Couldn't agree more since cucktears fits into this category, still mogs me though

This is literally like my entire friendground
>having friends IRL

:chad:

ITfags (I know you’re here MexicanFagma) will read this and say “WeLl aT lEaSt hE hAs a gOod pErSoNaLiTy UnLiKe yOu iNkWeLLs!”

Oh I forgot to mention. I tried blackpilling him! I explained hypergamy, the 80/20 rule, Chads, social media ruining our chances, and Juggernaut Law for an hour. He listened intently. But then he told me that's a "toxic" way of thinking and I shouldn't believe all those lies. Hr brushed it off as "there's billions of girls out there, you'll find the one for you."

Haha well they say ignorance is bliss

Mods please do this

yeah this would be a good idea honestly. make it also so those incels in denial see this number so they're informed of ther subhumanity

I guess the mindset is like that with most bluepilled normies in denial who still think the day will come when some women will show some interest. Delusions get you far until reality slaps you in the face and then you realize it's too late and it's over. They are beyond help at this point, no advice can help the ignorant.

Should of showed him inceltv's ricepill video.