Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One thing i admire about black people

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
Is that they are not submissive. Idk if its due to high T or what, but they don't cow tow like other races do. You can't order them around.

I wish, I've always been shy and meek around Normies.

That's what being treated like a abused dog does to you.

they are not submissive.
Yes they are :feelskek: just because they act like wild apes that will occasionally smack around a white foid or gook doesn’t mean that they aren’t submissive. They answer to whites for everything and complain that we don’t give them enough (reparations) :feelsclown:. Niggers would literally starve if it weren’t for us paying them welfare.

Black people aren't as worried about the future or the past,
wheras I'm always thinking about unpleasant things that happened in the past whenever I go outside

Yes they are :feelskek: just because they act like wild apes that will occasionally smack around a white foid or gook doesn’t mean that they aren’t submissive. They answer to whites for everything and complain that we don’t give them enough (reparations) :feelsclown:. Niggers would literally starve if it weren’t for us paying them welfare.
BITCH ASS WYTE BOY WHO TF U THINK U TALKIN BOUT :feelswhat:

J.G, Henry - DBS: Broly

June 11th, fellowcels.

the only thing i admire is that they use their fists to beat up people, while latin americans are short subhumans, and their only way to intimidate and fight is through guns and extreme violence, but never in a hand to hand combat because they would lose against taller and stronger guys

I wish, I've always been shy and meek around Normies.

That's what being treated like a abused dog does to you.
Annie are you okay?? Are you okay Annie??

Annie are you okay?? Are you okay Annie??
My father used to exploit me to make songs

"MICHEAL! IF YOU MESS UP, IMMA BEAT YOUR ASS!"

Throwback Thursday: Michael Jackson in 1971 - Michael Jackson Official Site

the only thing i admire is that they use their fists to beat up people, while latin americans are short subhumans, and their only way to intimidate and fight is through guns and extreme violence, but never in a hand to hand combat because they would lose against taller and stronger guys

Black ppl in america kill each other with guns all the time. Latin Americans could use their fist since everyone is pretty much the same size, however they use other tools because a lot of them are savages

Rotting 6' under

(fuck that guy)
Joe Jackson was a psychopath, and Michael jackson was a sensitive gay man which made him less likely to handle the abuse out of all the brothers