Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR One thing femcel have in common

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Is that they are bpd spiritual whores.

All of them follow some kind of astrology religion and karma tarot npc vomit.

Something that the average man and chad alike find extremely low iq.

Yet these kind of women are sex addicts. They love dick so much. They cant stop thinking and talking about men for 5 minutes.

The combination of high libido and them being this npc goyim with no critical thinking ends up in them being alone because they cant find a man that tolerates their emotional bullshit 24/7.

"I can see 3 stars aligning at 11:11 pm. That means he will marry me next week"

Reality is whoever is talking to her rn is using her for the free fire sex.

They cant understand that they are acting like children who go mad when you tell them "you cant have this" or "what you re saying is wrong".

These whores are legit done for. They will either end up as single mothers with an autistic son because his mother keeps talking to him in witchraft, or a school shooter which is even worse.

Something totally preventable if they just had the brain of a logical human being.

If not a single mother then a lifetime cumrag for chads with 0 empathy that just wana get their dick wet on command, and they will happily obey him because the tarot card told them he will submit and see her for her genius thoughts one day.

נשים שמות זין על גברים. הם אוהבים את הכסף המזוין שלנו

dumb bitches make accusations based on your date of birth yeah those bitches are beyond delusional

Hey white pig you know your sister must be getting all her stinky holes screwed right.? Filthy whore. And by the way, your mother the dog too

dumb bitches make accusations based on your date of birth yeah those bitches are beyond delusional
Jfl.

"Hes a scorpio born in august 8 at 8 minutes. He must like sushi like me"

Hey white pig you know your sister must be getting all her stinky holes screwed right.? Filthy whore. And by the way, your mother the dog too
OP is Sand fyi

היטלר היה פראייר. ויהודים רבים מזיין נשים גרמניות בתחת.
If I read a single word, I would tell you to off yourself

היטלר היה פראייר. ויהודים רבים מזיין נשים גרמניות בתחת.
Enhanced 17159 1423068265 32 1496265751

Fem"cels" simply fail to attain what foids are generally after, which is chad's exclusive attention. Since they can't get that, chads dump them and they have to jump from chad to chad. I don't know if they tend to be into astrology more than the average bimbo or not, but I can easily imagine chad getting fed up with their shit quickly if they are.

Water is wet but: Being treated as a fucktoy instead of viable breeding material does suck, but it's insulting for them to compare their suffering to ours; despite being second-class citizens, they're still privileged compared to us and even compared to normies.

or a school shooter
At first I thought you meant fem"cels" going ER instead of their sons. It will be a blessing to live to see the day when discarded foids start launching tactical assaults on fraternities full of chads. :feelsPop:

Is that they are bpd spiritual whores.

All of them follow some kind of astrology religion and karma tarot npc vomit.

Something that the average man and chad alike find extremely low iq.

Yet these kind of women are sex addicts. They love dick so much. They cant stop thinking and talking about men for 5 minutes.

The combination of high libido and them being this npc goyim with no critical thinking ends up in them being alone because they cant find a man that tolerates their emotional bullshit 24/7.

"I can see 3 stars aligning at 11:11 pm. That means he will marry me next week"

Reality is whoever is talking to her rn is using her for the free fire sex.

They cant understand that they are acting like children who go mad when you tell them "you cant have this" or "what you re saying is wrong".

These whores are legit done for. They will either end up as single mothers with an autistic son because his mother keeps talking to him in witchraft, or a school shooter which is even worse.

Something totally preventable if they just had the brain of a logical human being.

If not a single mother then a lifetime cumrag for chads with 0 empathy that just wana get their dick wet on command, and they will happily obey him because the tarot card told them he will submit and see her for her genius thoughts one day.
They are retarded, as simple as that. I really hate those kinds of foids and I would only abuse them if I got into a relationship with them

It will be a blessing to live to see the day when discarded foids start launching tactical assaults on fraternities full of chads.
That would be funny tbh

Fucking hate that term it doesn't even make sense.
How can you be the gatekeeper of sex and involuntary celibate JFL just go to the bar and wait to be approached dumb whore.

Fucking hate that term it doesn't even make sense.
How can you be the gatekeeper of sex and involuntary celibate JFL just go to the bar and wait to be approached dumb whore.

That's not just femcels. That's all women. They're all superstitious and retarded. I said this on another post but foids have literally degrade psychology into a pseudo science where they have super powers. Every bitch thinks she has special powers. Jfl