Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One thing about the blackpill I never agreed wtih

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
The success rate of non-Chad men. I see plenty of normie looking guys with girls that are their looks-level or sometimes even higher. I use the hashtag for my city on instagram and plenty of couple pictures come up. I then proceed to stalk them. I see lots of guys that would get told to rope on sites look looksmax or lookism with pretty cute looking girls.

Right now i'm looking at a skinnyfat norman with a bitch wearing a tiny thong and her hips are making me mad horny ngl.

Also none of this is betabuxxing because I disregard couples where the woman is 25+ . I'm mainly looking at highschoolers and college students.

But the blackpill doesn't say that normies are incels

Right now i'm looking at a skinnyfat norman with a bitch wearing a tiny thong and her hips are making me mad horny ngl
how do you not see it? :feelskek: he's 100 percent getting cucked by her, if she's showing her ass and pussy to chads on social media she's 100 percent fucking chads behind his back or he probably knows and doesn't care

You probably rate men too low, classic mistake around these parts

It's about Autism/schizophrenia/introvertedness, if you have it as a subchad it's genuinely over for you.

No, but in my experience most people say that normies have to settle for 50 year old landwhales and they have to pay them for a hug.

You probably rate men too low, classic mistake around these parts
I don't. I know what a Chad is, what an incel is and what a norman is. These guys i'm looking at are normans.
It's about Autism/schizophrenia/introvertedness, if you have it as a subchad it's genuinely over for you.
True. Being NT is underrated on these forums.

Also none of this is betabuxxing because I disregard couples where the woman is 25+ . I'm mainly looking at highschoolers and college students.
if she's adveritising her ass and tits for chads online and irl then the guy is betabuxxing her and happy to be getting cucked

if she's adveritising her ass and tits for chads online and irl then the guy is betabuxxing her and happy to be getting cucked
Nah, these are mainly all middle class people and they're young so if they have jobs it's waging at McDonald's part-time.

Nah, these are mainly all middle class people and they're young so if they have jobs it's waging at McDonald's part-time.
if she's adveritising her ass and tits for chads online and irl then the guy is getting cucked

You don't have to earn 100k/year to betabuxx. As long as you spend more per month on her than vice versa, you're a betabuxx.

if she's adveritising her ass and tits for chads online and irl then the guy is getting cucked
Women advertise their assets all the time for dopamine boosts, men do the same thing if they're jacked. Even if they are getting cucked, they still get to fuck cute foids.

You don't have to earn 100k/year to betabuxx. As long as you spend more per month on her than vice versa, you're a betabuxx.
If buying a foid a happy meal is considered beta buxxing then i'm fine with being one.

I think its because they are not particularly chad tier attractive but they don't have glaring flaws. If you have one glaring flaw, its over. For me its premature balding.
This is also important no matter how much shizo retards disagree.

If buying a foid a happy meal is considered beta buxxing then i'm fine with being one
You don't get the point. If you're spending a significant amount of your income (doesn't matter how much you earn) to make her happy, then you're a betabuxx. In some cases, both parties earn roughly the same, but the housenegro (husband) pays for fancy vacations and other soy consoomer shit like fancy furniture or a new custom made kitchen.

There's a good chance that they are cheating on them with Chad or it's an open relationship to begin with (because Chad won't commit). They get attention and validation from their normie "boyfriends" and fuck Chad when he's not busy fucking someone else.

High IQ, exactly. It's just that autists here say "cHaD oNlY" so much that other autists started believing it

Last edited:
The success rate of non-Chad men. I see plenty of normie looking guys with girls that are their looks-level or sometimes even higher. I use the hashtag for my city on instagram and plenty of couple pictures come up. I then proceed to stalk them. I see lots of guys that would get told to rope on sites look looksmax or lookism with pretty cute looking girls.

Right now i'm looking at a skinnyfat norman with a bitch wearing a tiny thong and her hips are making me mad horny ngl.

Well aside from instagram where you verify the couples I'm sure plenty of your "sightings" feature orbiters, "shopping buddies" ie fags or the most pathetic kind of beta orbiter, cousins, brothers, friends, genuine fags or troons or related LGBTQ's and or various other types of family members, etc, etc. :feelsUgh:

Well aside from instagram where you verify the couples I'm sure plenty of your "sightings" feature orbiters, "shopping buddies" ie fags or the most pathetic kind of beta orbiter, cousins, brothers, friends, genuine fags or troons or related LGBTQ's and or various other types of family members, etc, etc. :feelsUgh:
Well I see it IRL too and I stalk people I know too. They post pictures of them in bed together where it's pretty obvious they're naked. Not sure they'd do that with gay shopping buddies.

You don't get the point. If you're spending a significant amount of your income (doesn't matter how much you earn) to make her happy, then you're a betabuxx. In some cases, both parties earn roughly the same, but the housenegro (husband) pays for fancy vacations and other soy consoomer shit like fancy furniture or a new custom made kitchen.
It's stupid to just assume that they're spending most of their income on them. I'm sure they buy a few dinners and shit but I doubt their gfs are making them go bankrupt.

No solid name for this cope.
  • Projection cope
  • Projection assumption cope
  • Just World Cope
  • Misery-wants-company cope
All of the above.

It is indeed a leading cope of many incels, which tbh is a shame, as yes it is bluepill rather than blackpill.

No solid name for this cope.
  • Projection cope
  • Projection assumption cope
  • Just World Cope
  • Misery-wants-company cope
All of the above.

It is indeed a leading cope of many incels, which tbh is a shame, as yes it is bluepill rather than blackpill.
Good, nice to see another brocel who sees sub8 as a meme. If someone legit believes sub8, neck yourself.
Yeah, calling yourself blackpilled and then assuming anyone who isn't a Chad that has sex is getting cucked/ is betabuxxing is kinda hypocritical.

The success rate of non-Chad men. I see plenty of normie looking guys with girls that are their looks-level or sometimes even higher.
I see them too. How do they get looksmatch or above looksmatch gfs? Via gymmaxxing, being turboNT and socialmaxxing. For this to happen (socialmaxxing) you have to be atleast mid-tier-normie looking. Can't happen for us and even if i was mid-tier-normie looking, still it would be too much of an effort to do all this shit just get a mediocre whore that would "do me a favor" for agreeing to date me, and will just use me.

It's stupid to just assume that they're spending most of their income on them. I'm sure they buy a few dinners and shit but I doubt their gfs are making them go bankrupt
I've seen multiple cases where this was actually the case. Financially speaking, most married men would be better of with being single. Just be first theory also helps normans to ascend. However, it's remains questionable if constant jestermaxxing should actually be considered ascension or not.

Good, nice to see another brocel who sees sub8 as a meme. If someone legit believes sub8, neck yourself.
@Notorious Inkler hasn't necked yet :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
True. Being NT and having a social circle is huge. Don’t listen to the basement dwellers who never see the real world think every man who isn’t a 6’3 blonde hair blue eyed man with a sharp jaw is like them.
Exactly. Sub8, 80/20, chad being 1 % of the population getting all the women and other similar braindead statements are hilarious memes :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I've seen multiple cases where this was actually the case. Financially speaking, most married men would be better of with being single. Just be first theory also helps normans to ascend. However, it's remains questionable if constant jestermaxxing should actually be considered ascension or not.
I don't even consider married men to be in relationships tbh jfl. If you were an incel all your life and then you marry a 25+ year old woman then you're still an incel in my eyes.

@Notorious Inkler hasn't necked yet :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Again, it depends on how you define ascension. Jestermaxxing for some used up 30yo roastie is objectively retarded. Free pussy at all costs. Statistically speaking, 50% of all men get divorceraped at some point in their life. The other half are usually pre-boomers who married the first girl they held hands with (virgins), which drastically lowers the chance of getting divorceraped. There's even article about this (but it's in German). They basically talk about how most marriages from the 1960s are still intact and why the average divorcerate is misleading because of this. Only chads have truly fulfilling relationships and not the average normie.
I don't even consider married men to be in relationships tbh jfl. If you were an incel all your life and then you marry a 25+ year old woman then you're still an incel in my eyes.
So true. Most married men (especially boomers) are practically incels. They probably get laid twice a year with some old disgusting hag. Whoremaxx or rope as a non-chad

Last edited:
Age ain't got anything to do with it. Regardless of age, women will date guys for many reasons other than legitimate attraction. Money and economic security aren't the only things they'll prostitute themselves for.

Age ain't got anything to do with it. Regardless of age, women will date guys for many reasons other than legitimate attraction. Money and economic security aren't the only things they'll prostitute themselves for.
what else is there other than physical attraction and money/ security?

You are obviously a larping lier!

Show proof of these "schoolgirls" in thongs!

I bet you can't....

Because you are a larping lier!

You are obviously a larping lier!

Show proof of these "schoolgirls" in thongs!

I bet you can't....

Because you are a larping lier!
Yeah okay let me just doxx myself on an incel forum, one sec.

Doofy normans get the girl today

just the way it is