Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over One thing about anhedonia is

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
You never stop thinking about suicide.

Like legit no matter what you are doing: if u are having fun, eating good food, eating bad food, chatting with someone, having an actual sad moment, playing video game, doing a task, shower, driving, smiling for a picture, browsing internet vanity, picking lottery numbers, calling someone on the phone, smoking, tying your shoes, trimming your beard, buying new shoes, having sex...

There is always something in the back of your head telling u to rope but you re too tired to even rope properly.

It's pure suicidefuel when you have this happen to you and it sinks in that your hobbies and escapism don't work anymore

Thinking about death all day is healthy especially if you see it with utter terror. Everytime I think about it, I just envision the great void and the end of my conscience. This is pure terror. That's why I don't have the balls to kill myself.

Christianity and other cults try to destroy this physiological reflexe by making stories about after worlds, and yet condemning suicide at the same time. This shit is retarded af. Living in terror of the cold material reality is far more sane in my opinion.

Thinking about death all day is healthy especially if you see it with utter terror. Everytime I think about it, I just envision the great void and the end of my conscience. This is pure terror. That's why I don't have the balls to kill myself.

Christianity and other cults try to destroy this physiological reflexe by making stories about after worlds, and yet condemning suicide at the same time. This shit is retarded af. Living in terror of the cold material reality is far more sane in my opinion.
That mindset doesnt fix the troubled thoughts tho :feelsrope:

That mindset doesnt fix the troubled thoughts tho :feelsrope:
tbh. You just have to live with the excruciating pain of existence itself I guess. It's better than not living at all.

tbh. You just have to live with the excruciating pain of existence itself I guess. It's better than not living at all.
im gona have some arak before i sleep

Just get reincarnated

im gona have some arak before i sleep
:feelsautistic:

Don't drink too much brocel. Hangovers are just a very painful slow method of suicide.

Nigga I know your whole thing is anhedonia but FYI you have severe clinical depression. I know cos I have had it too.

Same here. I used to think I didn't fear death, but then I really thought about it. Realized I was completely wrong.

Let people have their copes. Living in terror could be closer to hard truth, but it's certainly not a pragmatic way to live.

Nigga I know your whole thing is anhedonia but FYI you have severe clinical depression. I know cos I have had it too.
They go hand in hand

Opinions, unlike looks are subjective and therefore "best opinion" is an oxymoron
It is safe to drink bleach is a subjectively interesting opinion ngl