Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One step closer to understanding consciousness: Ultraviolet Superradiance from Mega-Networks of Tryptophan in Biological Architectures

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
This is a very interesting study for you nerdcels out there.

Basically microtubules are the key to understanding consciousness. They are the basic building block structure of everything biological so they are orders of magnitude smaller than a cell.

If the quantum realm is measured around 10 to the minus 30 meters, the measurement of a single microtubule is right in the middle between the quantum, and the microbiological world.

These microtubules are proposed by Hameroff and Penrose to have quantum properties (absorbtion and emission) and if they are enough of them and they are bundled tightly enough like say in a neuron, they can achieve quantum coherence which is what gives rise to consciousness.

Anyways I think that this study is huge and as we get more and more experiments like these examining microtubules and its interaction with anesthetics, we'll get closer to understanding consciousness.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXElfzVgg6M

Last edited:
Will give this a watch, was just watching a video about how controversial DID is and that got me thinking about consciousness in general:yes:.

It is, but probably not how they describe it.

Maybe thats the real reason tryptophan is illegal?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back