Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel One spot left to sit on the train and this Femoid walked up looking for a spot to sit

BabyFacedIncel

BabyFacedIncel

"Just take a shower and get a haircut"
-
She walked up to my seat, looked at me and almost didnt even sit down, she hesitated like "Ugh wtf" and after a couple seconds of not knowing what to do sat down. Probably only because she was desperate for a seat, or didnt want everyone to see her being a total cunt but she did NOT want to sit down. Then as soon as someone else got up she immediately got up and sat there, beside some other guy.

One thing is for sure, I shower every morning before I go to work, shampoo and condition my hair, use soap, scrub under my arms, and my ass and balls. Wear clean clothes and socks, wear deodorant under my arms. So I certainly did not stink. She did not want to sit beside me because I am ugly. And I go to work to try and forget about it, but it always gets thrown in my face every day.

I remember that reaction. I always had a full bus seat to myself, every day. :feelsrope:

biggest larper on this website

I’d leave the train right away

Brutal. Do femoids actually do that? Like sit with you, and then eventually if a sit is free next to someone else, stand up and sit in that place? Sounds brutal and impolite to say the least. It’s not the case like that in my country, haven’t yet noticed that.

On a happier note, OP, you still have your cousin kek.

Brutal. Do femoids actually do that? Like sit with you, and then eventually if a sit is free next to someone else, stand up and sit in that place? Sounds brutal and impolite to say the least. It’s not the case like that in my country, haven’t yet noticed that.

On a happier note, OP, you still have your cousin kek.
Lmao why’d u call him a larper?:think:
Is he actually Chad-lite or chad?

Lmao why’d u call him a larper?:think:
Is he actually Chad-lite or chad?
Not sure but his cousin let him touch her boobs which is a big achievement in itself.

Know that reaction bro.
Easy fix: Look out of the window so she cant see your face.

because of his hot cousin threads and this one sound fake as fuck

Really? You think a women wouldnt be disgusted enough to sit beside an incel she would hesitate and then move?

I do have a hot cousin, though I know I cant really prove it without taking creep shots which I dont think ill do.

Kek, once there was one foid who just came from jogging and sat beside me, there was strong BO coming from her, so I left the seat holding my nose and kept standing the whole time. It was such a life-fuel, gives me chuckle whenever I think about it.

Has happened to me before although the foids in my experience werent so rude and usually sat down. But i could tell it was reluctantly and they would move as soon as a seat became vacant. I was once sat next to a smelly construction worker but I didnt get up and move because i didnt want to offend him. Foids wont think twice about it though. Call it being a high inhibition pussy, but the fact that foids have the inhibition to do something so blatantly disrespectful shows just how much privelage they have.

Next time get up and walk away when a girl sits next to you. That will mess her ego up

Then as soon as someone else got up she immediately got up and sat there, beside some other guy.
And they wonder why we hate rostie cunts.
Cucktear: "it's your personality, they know all your posts on incels.is just by looking at you."

Really? You think a women wouldnt be disgusted enough to sit beside an incel she would hesitate and then move?

I do have a hot cousin, though I know I cant really prove it without taking creep shots which I dont think ill do.
take one of her feet

take one of her feet

Deal i will write babyfacedincel on piece of paper and take a picture of her feet next time i see her. But certainly in a way that no one would ever know who it really is cause that would destroy everything I have planned.

One time, first day of class in college, a foid came and sat right behind me, I nervously shook a little bit and she immediately went and sat entirely across the whole room. One of the many reasons I quit college.:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Deal i will write babyfacedincel on piece of paper and take a picture of her feet next time i see her. But certainly in a way that no one would ever know who it really is cause that would destroy everything I have planned.
you don't have to do it with the piece of paper, just try to get a good shot of her soles

Been there many times myself and I’m 61. So I had had lots of this shit happen to me. Or her boyfriend or husband comes in late and he always sits next to me with the woman on his other side. Safe and secure.

Yes they do. It has happened to me before.

She smelled that you post on incels.is

I call it the elevator effect. It's when you are in an elevator and a female who enters will decide to try and stand as far as possible away from you.