Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill One single flaw is one too much

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
As a trucel I am gymmaxxing on Saturday night while all the normies, low tier JBW and noodles are out partying around me.

Everyone here is ugly, but one thing I noticed is there are a lot of people who just have one single facial flaw, and everything else fine, yet they are ugly. The one flaw has made them ugly. Might be eye area, might be borwrdige, might be zygos, might be recessed lower third.

Got me thinking, if you have a bunch of flaws, is there a scenario where no one thing stands out, hence u become normie, rather than ugly?

Just get surgery bro!

Depends how bad that flaw is. My face is extremely asymmetrical, I look photoshopped, I'm repulsive because of it.

Similarly, if you're 5ft3 you're fucked even if everything else about you is good lookswise.

no, a bunch of flaws means truecel

Depends how bad that flaw is. My face is extremely asymmetrical, I look photoshopped, I'm repulsive because of it.

Similarly, if you're 5ft3 you're fucked even if everything else about you is good lookswise.
Yes I agree, I mean facial flaws. Can a guy with 3/10 jaw, eyes, zygos, browridge be more attractive than a guy with 7/10 everything and 3/10 jaw?

Yes I agree, I mean facial flaws. Can a guy with 3/10 jaw, eyes, zygos, browridge be more attractive than a guy with 7/10 everything and 3/10 jaw?
By contrast that one flaw may have a bigger negative impact on its own than the same negative flaw on the ugly guy. But the ugly guys is still the most ugly one.

Maybe an incel has a really bad feature, but a truecel has multiple