Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel One shot at life

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
...and I ended up an incel. It really is over, innit?

Me too. Crazy!

No wonder the currycels came up with the reincarnation cope. Atleast they can cope with the thought that if they behave and are good people they will be reborn as a chad

No wonder the currycels came up with the reincarnation cope. Atleast they can cope with the thought that if they behave and are good people they will be reborn as a chad

High IQ

Chad doesnt need god because he's already living as one

Well, it had to happen to some people. Why not us?

...and I ended up an incel. It really is over, innit?
It's still possible that we could have infinite more lifes after this one through

yolo theory

(You only live once)

Most people have some things, some people have everything, some people have nothing. It may not be fair, but it is balanced.
Perhaps. Can I make love to your avi?

:feelskek:

Dkdk

I hope all chads reincarnate as incels
full

And the shit just gets worse I woke up this morning and somehow I think I have lost a CM of length off my penis life is so fucked and being incel with a small cock just makes life seem pointless I understand why some kill them selves and I have the most respect for those blokes facing the unknown like real men.

Fuck it imma just go crazy with da draco