Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill One sensible youtube content maker

mgtow

mgtow

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8kKUeGmZHk

Don't bother whether he is a MGTOW, red pilled or whatever. Content and shared thoughts over the individual.

Now if you had fried your brain too much to stay focused on anything more than 5 minutes, skip to memes already. This is not for you.

black pills is not for me. i do have hope for the future. which is lacking for younger people it seems nowdays. long gone are the days where mentors could help reshape these men. I honestly think the black pill is going to be the defacto stance for the majority of people.

black pills is not for me. i do have hope for the future. which is lacking for younger people it seems nowdays. long gone are the days where mentors could help reshape these men. I honestly think the black pill is going to be the defacto stance for the majority of people.
nigga you're like 14

when i was 14 i was gymceling and trying till 17

imagine watching a 3 hr long retarded "blackpill" video full of repetitve ramblings
They have been overdone to death.
At the end of the day it doesn´t change the situation.