Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory One reason incels are rising

Octophobia

Octophobia

old head
Imagine if it was illegal to make a business offer that was offensive, that would be bad for your economy.

Same way, many guys out there are scared of women now, and end up incel. I know a guy who's gone on dates with three different foids and never made a move on them, he kept things polite being scared he could become a sexual predator if he leaned over for a kiss, or try to put his arm around her.

If you go on a date with a foid who you met you irl, she went out with you because she looked at your body up and down, and thought "he could fuck me if he acted right".

If you go on a date with a foid who you met you irl, she went out with you because she looked at your body up and down, and thought "he could fuck me if he acted right".
Or she could file false charges on him without the need for evidence not even a swab sample of her pussy to see if he really raped her or not.

Women are not good people. They are meant to be subordinate to men. They're evil when they have full autonomy. That says it all

Or she could file false charges on him without the need for evidence not even a swab sample of her pussy to see if he really raped her or not.
Ikr?

That's so fucking stupid how you can get locked up with zero evidence.

And then people are so shocked when years down the line it turns out the guy was completely innocent jfl