Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel One punch Justice

Life fuel indeed, worthless cracker bitch got what it desERved.

Egalitarianism at its finest.

The most effective right hook I've ever seen

Only a dead whore is a good whore. Too bad that she's in coma.

Equal rights Equal Lefts
UnlinedAssuredHorsemouse small

Life fuel.

Last edited:
If someone punches you, you should have the right to punch them back.
Simple as that.

Bitch got equality in her face

They want to play like a man, get the same treatment as one.

You know this girl still had boyfriends while in hospital right? It was on her Insta

If someone starts something even if they are female, family, a teenager or even someone with a disability, you should have the right to fight back.

It infuriates me that people are actually debating if this guy actually did the right thing.
It's like watching people debating if people who are hungry for food should eat their food instead of starving to death.
That's how ridiculous feminism has become.

JFL at the cuck at the end.
"Her punch wouldn't have done the same amount of damage as the man's", yet according to feminists "Men and women are equal" :feelskek:

Just Saitamamaxx bro

This is like 2 years old, but yeah, potent lifefuel, especially since he got off.

Beautiful right hook :feelsohh:

lifes unfair don't throw punches if you don't want to get punched

Just praying that this useless cumdumpster, future single mom and state scrounger will never wake up.

Just need confirmation of her death and then I can crack open one massive smile.

On a side note, I hope they make a gold cast of the guy's fist and put it in the national museum for all future generations to cherish and enjoy.

She punched first. So why blame the man?