Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One Piece

Kirito3

Kirito3

Edgelord
Fuck the animation in wano kuni is actually so good. That scene where zoro BTFOs the ricecels with 3SS was sick. Im considering switching to anime only...
One piece is becoming a god tier cope.

overrated anime

I see you like the animation more than the storyline. I don't like the wano opening as they spoil how the important characters look lol

over for weebcels

I see you like the animation more than the storyline. I don't like the wano opening as they spoil how the important characters look lol
I care about the story. I've been mostly a manga reader up till now, but wano is making a good argument for switching to the anime, because it doesn't look like shit for once.

I liked it, but it's dragged on too long and I'm ready for it to end

I care about the story. I've been mostly a manga reader up till now, but wano is making a good argument for switching to the anime, because it doesn't look like shit for once.
I see. I've both been manga and anime consumer

I used to watch the anime until Marineford and then switched to the manga becuase of how fucking slow the anime was, but the opening for Wano is sick

I like one piece but it's kind of shit with the animation and arcs dragging on too long

way too many episodes for me to watch

too long didnt watch