Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of us. ONE OF US.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200801 083537
CSEMTS

He hates us, because he see's himself in us.

lmfao links?

jfl at him trying to act like it's no big deal to be a 30 yr old wizard. 'i-im looking for some sort of advice' jfl wake up dude

BrazilianSigma, I will accept you with open arms. We were all lost souls at one point.

Its so sad seeing him act likes hes not part of the family anymore... return home brother.

Come home braziliansigma, you belong here.

I always read his name as brazillianstigma

jfl at him trying to act like it's no big deal to be a 30 yr old wizard. 'i-im looking for some sort of advice' jfl wake up dude
it's over for him

All copes have their expiry dates.

He is an undercover blackpill agent.

Come home, incel man.

And when he came to himself, he said, How many incels of Incels.Co have tendies and dew enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger! I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Incels.Co, I have sinned against the Blackpill, and before thee, and am no more worthy to be called thy grey-cel: make me as one of thy PostMaxxed-cels. And he arose, and came to register at Incels.Co. But when he was yet still a mod of IT, Incels.Co saw him, and had compassion, and posted, and welcomed him as a Truecel.

This site is his last stop

Never looked deep into sigma's history. Probably should at sometime.
That being said. Sigma is 32-33yo? And is NEET still 2 years later?(looking at his time).
And mods <18yo girls on his subreddit? I would question why nobody brings this up on their subreddit, but even another mod called him a shitposter and bans anybody who doesn't agree with him, and then removed that from the post when the subreddit came back under a different subreddit.

Doubt he can keep this up for a few more. Middle age is only 2-3 years away.

If smegma joins this site he will easily surpass @Animecel2D

If smegma joins this site he will easily surpass @Animecel2D
Random thought I had.

He's literally here every waking moment contributing nothing to any discussion, just serving as a disrupter. Sound familiar? I wouldn't be surprised if they were the same person.

I sincerely doubt any real incel would spend that much time here posting thousands after thousands of posts that could have been written by a bot. No, he's probably just an IT infiltrator disguising his lurking with incessant spam. I mean what incel would rather spend every waking minute tagging every single post rather than coping by doing anything else or actually talking with other incels.

Seriously, this is IT behaviour, not that of an incel. If you think BrazilianSigma is bad, we've got someone worse among us.