Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL One of us maced foids

JFL this is the fourth thread I've seen about this.

My argument looking at the above video is as follows:

1. Let women be free in their sexual choice.

2. Let them also be free to do "sex work."

This guy is American. He can't legally see a hooker (and no, a few prohibitively expensive brothels in certain counties in Nevada do not count.)

The sexual inequality inherent in some men getting harems at the expense of other males when you also don't allow legal sex work is going to poison American culture in all sorts of unanticipated ways...one of which is driving many males to the alt-right.

I've seen it before but it's still hilarious :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This guy is American. He can't legally see a hooker (and no, a few prohibitively expensive brothels in certain counties in Nevada do not count.)

The sexual inequality inherent in some men getting harems at the expense of other males when you also don't allow legal sex work is going to poison American culture in all sorts of unanticipated ways...one of which is driving many males to the alt-right.

:feels::feels::feels:

Have you tried not posting things like this?

Based Macel doing god's work. I hope the bitches who attacked him get their comeuppance :feelsaww:

Oh okay, no need to elaborate. All you have to do is denounce. :soy:

naruto shippuden GIF

Could you be more forthcoming as to what your issue with my post is? I was pretty clear about my position. What is yours?
Sure.

Freedom for foids in sexual choice is part of why we're here.
Saying shit like that immediately strikes me as dripping in soy and generally pathetic.
Women making choices is a source of incessant bad decisions.
Also, "forthcoming"?
What's up with the Thesauruscels all of a sudden :feelswhat:

What if you mace a mexican foid? Ineffective?

Damn the Reddit soy in the comments as usual

Sure I bet you’d “beat the shit outta him” u fuckin pathetic soys lol :lul::lul::lul:

White knight simps get 0 pussy :feelsjuice:

Sure.

Freedom for foids in sexual choice is part of why we're here.
Saying shit like that immediately strikes me as dripping in soy and generally pathetic.
Women making choices is a source of incessant bad decisions.
Also, "forthcoming"?
What's up with the Thesauruscels all of a sudden :feelswhat:

The logic of modernity entails legalized sex work. That this is blocked in the United States (North America, really) amounts to foids getting pampered at the expense of men. If the guy in that video could arrange a safe, secure and affordable secession with a sex worker then he would not have any possible excuse for his behavior. There is a reason that hot bed of anglo inceldom is Northern America and the UK where sex work is discouraged. I see the solution to inceldom as either complete sexual liberty (including legal and affordable sex work) or enforced monogamy. I don't see how the latter is feasible. That only leaves completing the Sexual Revolution by allowing men who lose out on foids engaging in sharing attractive men to pay for female sexual companionship. What are your ideas?

Last edited:
The logic of modernity entails legalized sex work. That this is blocked in the United States (North America, really) amounts to foids getting pampered at the expense of men. If the guy in that video could arrange a safe, secure and affordable secession with a sex worker then he would not have any possible excuse for his behavior. There is a reason that hot bed of anglo inceldom is Northern America and the UK where sex work is discouraged. I see the solution to inceldom as either complete sexual liberty (including legal and affordable sex work) or enforced monogamy. I don't see how the latter is feasible. That only leaves completing the Sexual Revolution by allowing men to pay for female sexual companionship. What are your ideas?
I'll tell you my idea:
Stop giving women so much freedom to fuck things up.
If you think giving sexual liberty to foids is going to improve anything (as if they didn't have it already), you're beyond my ability to help, brocel

I'll tell you my idea:
Stop giving women so much freedom to fuck things up.
If you think giving sexual liberty to foids is going to improve anything (as if they didn't have it already), you're beyond my ability to help, brocel

We're more in agreement than not. I just don't see a practical way to bring back enforced monogamy. Basically, my real goal is to increase intra-sexual competition among roasties. It's a sort of nightmare for a 30 year old roastie that men could easily engage a 19 year old sex worker for example. I also favor lowering the age of consent for marriage to 14.

We're more in agreement than not. I just don't see a practical way to bring back enforced monogamy. Basically, my real goal is to increase intra-sexual competition among roasties. It's a sort of nightmare for a 30 year old roastie that men could easily engage a 19 year old sex worker for example. I also favor lowering the age of consent for marriage to 14.
Practicality was never my concern.
Practically, we will never be likely to achieve our goals because we are ugly. I keep my arguments to the realm of pure speculation.
And you didn't actually get mad and say I was seething or anything, which makes you pretty cool tbh. Did not expect reasonable responses ngl

For the benefit of the FBI agent no doubt reading my posts, I express no political opinions either for or against current marital laws, either in their manipulation or repeal. :feelsLSD:

:feelsohh: It has been so long since I had a wholesome laugh. RIP the girls friend who got AOE maced though, she did not do anything to deserve it :feelsree:
Messy work, but mission complete. Good job snake.

If you disagree with his use of mace, watch the video on mute; she kicked him in the balls, big fuckup, then continued to escalate with violence.

made with kinemaster

I had to watch it again :feelshaha:

at ~50 seconds the girl tries to signal some random Jerome to beat his ass, Jerome minds his fucking business, she makes a pika face :feelsahh: and throws something at him -- :reeeeee: ensues.

Mace-man gets 1 star and the local Pussy department throws the wimpiest pity slap in his direction, maces the backup, and I swear this motherfucker is doing an Olympics worthy giddy-glide away from the estrogen meltdown he left behind, and recorded it all. :ahegao:

The Reddit soy comments are lifefuel and I watched it another 15 times JFL

When I saw 'maced' I legit thought he hit them with a mace.

Who is this guy?

Damn the Reddit soy in the comments as usual

Sure I bet you’d “beat the shit outta him” u fuckin pathetic soys lol :lul::lul::lul:

Dude looks like an absolute mogger who would smack the shit out of 90% of the soyboys on reddit :forcedsmile:
White knight simps get 0 pussy :feelsjuice:
Tbh