Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel one of the worst things to swallow about the inceldom life, is that we dont matter to males also.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
its not just foids.

EVERYONE wants to be friends with someone that fucks alot foids. with someone that got high status.

no1 ones to be friends with losers. with depressed ugly virgins. no one. we dont matter to EVERYONE. we got very low value.

our friends (for those of us that got some) value us very little. its okay to have us, but we arent important to them.

ill tell you when i truly realized it:
i had 3 friends from HS. we were friends for like 6 years (16-22), went out once a week, even went to some oversea's vacations.
one of them was a piece of shit. he was toxic as fuck to everyone, especially to me. why especially me? cuz im the only one that stood up to him everytime he went toxic. the rest of the friends were quiet nerds.
seriously this piece of shit friend was even 50% friend 50% bully. he always talked shit about me behind my back, sometimes he purposely didnt invite me to stuff to "humilate" me, he always tried to revive a humilating nickname i had in HS from bullies. and alot more stuff.
1 year ago we had an argument and i just said fuck it, im not his friend anymore. blocked him everywhere.
that was 1 year ago, and the 2 other friends never spoke to me since. not a message not nothing. i know the 3 of them are still friends and going out sometimes.
but they didnt give a fuck about me. they went with him, with that piece of shit. because this guy is a chadlite and he fuck a different foid every week.
because he's 'alpha' and got high status. im just a loser they can easily replace.
i was a good friend to them, he wasnt.
only couple of months ago i thought about it, and it hitted me so hard. since i went NC with the piece of shit, the other 2 never messaged me or anything. i was nothing to them.

we are low tier humans for everyone. thats the hard true.

that's so true.. and that's why we are each other's friends only. all incels are brothers.

A bitter pill to swallow.. a really important pill too. Best taken as soon as possible.

Cucks are similar to females in that they love the abusive boys.

its pretty sad that only few people will read important stuff like that, but shitpost's get to 100 posts. we are like reddit now tbh tbh

its pretty sad that only few people will read important stuff like that, but shitpost's get to 100 posts. we are like reddit now tbh tbh
I can affirm this, I created a post/poll that examined the incel community's willingness to accept a clingy gf as to compare to normie and Chad results, in spite of the outcome of such being extremely predictable and obvious.

The poll got over 100 votes and was one of the largest threads when it was posted.

This became pretty clear to me early in life.
People value status and utility in a person more than relatableness. Sad stuff.