Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel One of the Worst Existences Possible

Lynne

Lynne

Voluntary Ban - on looksmax.org now
-
>dude tries to kill himself by hanging in a forest
>police "save" him just in time
>becomes vegetable due to lack of oxygen for 10 minutes
>his roastie mother takes him on walks in a wheelchair
>she virtual signals on social media about how good of a mother she is and e-begged too

Here are the sources.
https://metro.co.uk/2017/10/26/mums...rved-of-oxygen-after-suicide-attempt-7028654/
https://www.gofundme.com/mnhr77-jack-barnes-fund

Here is a quote from the article.
>Over the last eight months he has learned how to move his hands from an armrest to his lap, and to blink once for ‘no’ and twice for ‘yes’. When Helen asks her son if he still wants to die, he blinks twice.

Pri 57750942

Last edited:
He didn't even have the last say in his own death

How unbelievably sad this is, stating it would be too much for words to describe

I bet he truly hates her still, very sad through

This makes me angry.

Terrible, this is why if you're gonna rope you better make sure it's quick and effective.

Just imagine being trapped in your own body hating yourself even more for failing and now being 100 times worse off than you were before watching your mom exploit your condition and not being able to do anything about it.

What quality of life is he gonna have now? He's not even living just existing, FFS let the man die, they are keeping him alive out of their own selfishness.

Last edited:
Damn. This is depressing. Let the poor bastard die.

That guy wants to fucking die but roastie don't let him. We ugly men can't even die without roasted by foids.

>dude tries to kill himself by hanging in a forest
>police "save" him just in time
>becomes vegetable due to lack of oxygen for 10 minutes
>his roastie mother takes him on walks in a wheelchair
>she virtual signals on social media about how good of a mother she is and e-begged too

Here are the sources.
https://metro.co.uk/2017/10/26/mums...rved-of-oxygen-after-suicide-attempt-7028654/
https://www.gofundme.com/mnhr77-jack-barnes-fund

Here is a quote from the article.
>Over the last eight months he has learned how to move his hands from an armrest to his lap, and to blink once for ‘no’ and twice for ‘yes’. When Helen asks her son if he still wants to die, he blinks twice.

View attachment 67113
Why the fuck would you stop his death?

Goddamn I swear, normies really can be a special kind of stupid in these matters.

I'm sorry for him because his life is a total failure.
before he couldn't live and now he can't die.

That guy wants to fucking die but roastie don't let him. We ugly men can't even die without roasted by foids.

Terrible, this is why if you're gonna rope you better make sure it's quick and effective.

Just imagine being trapped in your own body hating yourself even more for failing and now being 100 times worse off than you were before watching your mom exploit your condition and not being able to do anything about it.

What quality of life is he gonna have now? He's not even living just existing, FFS let the man die, they are keeping him alive out of their own selfishness.
He can't even get online and browse youtube, I wonder what he does in his spare time.

He can't even get online and browse youtube, I wonder what he does in his spare time.

I'm sure the mom just keeps him locked away in some empty room or closet all day and only goes in to clean him up and feed him. That's usually how these kinds of situations play out. It's truly sad, keeping him alive in his current state is pure cruelty.

The people who "saved" him are cruel and evil. They turned his already bleak existence into an even worse nightmare. An effective solution would have been to shoot him in the head and end his pain. And his mother shows him around, virtue signaling like you said. Women are terrible creatures.

I'm sure the mom just keeps him locked away in some empty room or closet all day and only goes in to clean him up and feed him. That's usually how these kinds of situations play out. It's truly sad, keeping him alive in his current state is pure cruelty.
She leaves him in a broom shed and only takes him out to take facebook selfies.
The truest of all LDAR
If I was able to still watch videos and post online, I wouldn't mind staying alive.

If I ever do rope, I’m swallowing a bottle of pills and hanging myself in a closed garage with a running car. Might rig a shotgun to go off somehow too.

I’m not going to live like this poor fuck.

We spend our whole lives totally ignored by these holes, but when we finally choose to die in the peace of loneliness, they suddenly care a lot about keeping us alive forever against our will to get likes and fake validation on social medias.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke:

How more shallow could it ever get. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

If I ever do rope, I’m swallowing a bottle of pills and hanging myself in a closed garage with a running car. Might rig a shotgun to go off somehow too.

I’m not going to live like this poor fuck.

Now that's a fate worse than death. The humane thing would be to put him out of his misery.

Still mogs me.

But this is a very cruel thing to do indeed,they should have given him the coup de grace by shooting him. But that would be illegal, jfl.

daily reminder: if you're gonna take your life, be thorough

Yet there are people on here that want to have kids, THIS is what could happen if you end up having a male child. He’s living the worst kind of existence and won’t be put out of his misery as “mother” wants the likes on social media for helping to rehabilitate him supposedly.

This is the worst thing that can happen to anyone I´d rather spend my life in a maximum security prison for the rest of my life than this because this is the worst prison to be in to be trapped in your own body especially if the mind works perfectly fine but the body is just unable to move.

This is also why I have said to my parents and brothers IF I ever end up as a vegetable I want to die because this shit really scares me. And what makes me so angry is that the people, police who "saved" him and his mother etc. all thinks they are so good people but they aren´t they are SELFISH!!! Just like getting a child into this world this is also selfish because he wanted to leave this world but was robbed of this, "No one asked to be born so everyone should have the choice to die".
But this is a very cruel thing to do indeed,they should have given him the coup de grace by shooting him. But that would be illegal, jfl.
Agree if that ever happened to me I would wish someone would shot me in the head but as you said it would be illegal even though it´s the moral thing to do, seriously fuck the law! it´s so sadistic and selfish to keep people alive like this it is nothing but pure mercy to put a bullet in the head of people in this position, damn I feel so bad for him :feelscry:

Last edited:
just put him out of his misery already.
police "saved" him so he can be a productive member of society again :soy:
normies can go to hell :feelsree:

Hope this will be a lesson to all of you who think of roping, we are all losers,
this will surely happen to us too, we can't do anything right!

and to blink once for ‘no’ and twice for ‘yes’. When Helen asks her son if he still wants to die, he blinks twice.
What tf is wrong with that psychopathic cunt of a femoid? Let the man die with some dignity, for Christ's sake!