Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of the worst days of my life is when my best friend died

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
My best friend was my dog who I had for nearly 20 years. Had him since I was a little boy. He was a big dog too. After graduating as a subhuman last year in college with my worthless Bachelor's my dog started getting really sick. He was slowly getting worse and being unable to walk. It would get to the point where I would have to carry him (he was at least 90 lbs) to my house after he was done peeing. He was my best friend. He was the only one I would talk too when I was lonely as I had no one else to speak to. Every time I was extremely depressed it's like he'd sense it and would just jump on my bed and start licking me, or start licking my hand while I fell asleep putting my hand on his head petting him slowly and scratching his ears.

Only one who has ever shown me love besides my mother. I miss him. It was one of the worst days of my life when we put him down at the vet. I refused to be there in his last moments because I couldn't face it. My mother texted me while I waited outside in my car saying "He's gone". The pain I felt was no other pain I've ever felt before. I wasn't the last person he saw and to this day it haunts me. I did go back to see him while he was already dead. I went in alone. The whole room was just quiet. I saw his lifeless body and his eyes wide open, but yet no panting from him. No breathing. No barking. No tail wagging like he always did when he saw me. Just stone cold dead. I went down on my knees and got teary eyed. I buried my face into his stomach to feel his beautiful fur. The last time I'll ever experience that lovely white snowflake fur again.

he wouldn't want you to be sad

Fuck I can realate to this as a dog owner

I make sure to play with her and cuddle her as much as I can to prevent regret

But I know that a part of me will die in a few years

Fuck I can realate to this as a dog owner

I make sure to play with her and cuddle her as much as I can to prevent regret

But I know that a part of me will die in a few years
After my dog died the last pieces of my soul are no longer there. I'm just there. A vessel now. It's over.

Oh god. Cant imagine this pain. Bro dont forget he always loved you because you treated him like your best friend and not just like a simple pet.

When did he die? How long did it take to recover from the loss? I also have a cat and i treat him like my own little brother. I think it isnt a good idea to be that close to them man -.- The pain of the loss will have long term effects.

After my dog died the last pieces of my soul are no longer there. I'm just there. A vessel now. It's over.

I was actually enjoying life when I was walking her today. Having a dog is probably the best thing about life

Sorry for your loss

Oh god. Cant imagine this pain. Bro dont forget he always loved you because you treated him like your best friend and not just like a simple pet.

When did he die? How long did it take to recover from the loss? I also have a cat and i treat him like my own little brother. I think it isnt a good idea to be that close to them man -.- The pain of the loss will have long term effects.

Y

Even prime pussy wont heal your pain :/

The relationship between a man and a dog is true love

im sorry man.

I lost one of my dogs to old age when i was 18, and another when she was struck by a car when i was 20. I know the heartbreak of losing them.

I have a jack Russel now and hes one of the few things that keeps me sane in this incel life.

I’ve never had a friend, human or otherwise. What is it like?