Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel One of the word I loathe the most : POPULAR

• Thread starter Deleted member 42691
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42691

Self-banned
-
Probably the most despise word for me : POPULAR

I find something so disgusting about wanting to monopolize all attention.

Is it surprising that in the mind of all women from the lowest to the biggest Stacy
Their entire life purpose is popularity.:feelsseriously:

High IQ

Read Nietzsche, he talks about how everything the masses touches turns into shit

High IQ

Read Nietzsche, he talks about how everything the masses touches turns into shit
Which book in particular ?

Or just his philosophy in general ?

Yeah, bc you aren’t popular

Yeah, bc you aren’t popular
Well duh:feelskek:

What I find pathetic is people realizing they are not popular and literally stopping what they like to follow trend even if they don’t like it

Imagine you like playing magic the gathering , it’s like your passion

But you realize it’s not going to make foid interest

Are you gonna stop a thing you genuinely like just because it’s not pleasing to women ?

Last edited:
Which book in particular ?

Or just his philosophy in general ?
I can't remember exactly because he rants about all sorts of things, but the ones I have read are Beyond Good and Evil and Twilight of the Idols

He just mentions it briefly though

I think I have a pathological aversion to all things "popular". I can't tell if a thing actually goes to shit once it draws the attention of normoids or if they're just naturally drawn to things that are already shit.

Well duh:feelskek:

What I find pathetic is people realizing they are not popular and literally stopping what they like to follow trend even if they don’t like it

Imagine you like playing magic the gathering , it’s like your passion

But you realize it’s not going to make foid interest

Are you gonna stop a thing you genuinely like just because it’s not pleasing to women ?
I am an Incel so it doesn’t effect me anyway. If a woman is into you I am sure she will be ok with you playing magic the gathering. The game had just a nerdy image years ago bc guys without gf played it. The game was not the reason they got no pussy..

I don't know philosophy and I don't have interest in it, part of why is because my philosophy teachers were dumb foids, but if this Nietzsche guy says that, then he is fucking based as fuck.

I don’t enjoy attention so being “popular” sounds like a bad experience to me.

emphasis on being popular just reflects society's obsession with social hierarchy.

Looks = popularity
I have never seen someone who is hot be unpopular. They can be hated, but they are still popular.
this
being a "problematic" asshole while hot makes you infamous

I think I have a pathological aversion to all things "popular". I can't tell if a thing actually goes to shit once it draws the attention of normoids or if they're just naturally drawn to things that are already shit.