Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ONE OF THE THINGS YOU WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE IN LIFE. DON'T CLICK IF YOU WANT TO KEEP COPING.

DameDolla

DameDolla

korean girls, bro...
-
Screen Shot 2020 06 07 at 111136 PM
Screen Shot 2020 06 07 at 111142 PM

Imagine girls eyeing you like this, she wants to get dicked down so badly. He literally holds the power card here, and he can shove his cock up her wet pussy if he simply goes up to her and asks her for her number, which would be stupid for her hypergamous mind to say no. Its literally that simple for him. If he asks to have sex with a girl, almost 100% of the time they will say yes. Its really that easy for him to experience one of lifes most euphoric pleasures. You can't buy sex power with money or fame. Looks only. Imagine being this socially powerful. Fuck sakes. :cryfeels:

INSTAGRAM: THE ULTIMATE SUIFUEL APP

Last edited:
A girl cannot rape a guy in this situation, he clearly wants her.

Also, I honestly don't care about experiencing this. I just want a mate with similar interests.

A girl cannot rape a guy in this situation, he clearly wants her.

Also, I honestly don't care about experiencing this. I just want a mate with similar interests.

imagine this situation except genders swapped. The guy would be creepy trying to get it on with a hotter girl, and will be shunned socially if he even tried to post this shit on social media. Double standards and hypergamy are very real.

imagine this situation except genders swapped. The guy would be creepy trying to get it on with a hotter girl, and will be shunned socially if he even tried to post this shit on social media. Double standards and hypergamy are very real.
That is true. He'd get called a creep and have simps expose him. Probably be fired too. This whore doesn't even look good tbh.

View attachment 272884View attachment 272887
Imagine girls eyeing you like this, she wants to rape him so badly. He literally holds the power card here, and he can shove his cock up her wet pussy if he simply goes up to her and asks her for her number, which would be stupid for her hypergamous mind to say no. Its literally that simple for him. If he asks to have sex with a girl, almost 100% of the time they will say yes. Its really that easy for him to experience one of lifes most euphoric pleasures. You can't buy sex power with money or fame. Looks only. Imagine being this socially powerful. Fuck sakes. :cryfeels:

INSTAGRAM: THE ULTIMATE SUIFUEL APP
Guy looks like a lesbian

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back