Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious One of the strangest things to ever happen to me

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
This happened a long time ago like 15 years ago.

I was dreaming and in my dream just before I woke up I heard a whole bunch of balloons popping. This triggered anxiety in my immediately and I woke up crying, I believe because I was so relieved and scared because I wasn’t sure if I was going crazy hearing the balloons but realizing it was in a dream was comforting.

This sort of bothered me the rest of the day but not too bad. Then later than night or the next day (can’t remember) at work a coworker popped a balloon and it freakin made me just and feel anxious due to my earlier dream.

On a side not; I won’t go into details here, but I believe I have some type of mild psychic ability. So I am thinking the dream of the balloons popping was just a psychic foreshadow that my friend at work was going to pop a balloon. (Although this is not typical of how my rare but real psychic abilities usually occur)

If you are reading this and are like :dafuckfeels: I totally understand. It was just a weird event that I wanted to share.

:soy: having a weird dream oooh I must have psychic powers :soy:

You likely assumed the popping in your dream was balloons after you heard them at the party

You likely assumed the popping in your dream was balloons after you heard them at the party
No I had the dream before the balloon was popped in real life.

No I had the dream before the balloon was popped in real life.
I know. But you only assosiated the popping sound in your dream with a balloon after you heard the balloon pop irl. And you probably don't remember

I know. But you only assosiated the popping sound in your dream with a balloon after you heard the balloon pop irl. And you probably don't remember
Not the case. I distinctly identified the sound in my dream as multiple balloons popping. But good theory.

Get used to it bud.