Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel One of the reasons i hate being in public

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
I just can't stand hearing normalfags talking about trumps wall. Please shut the fuck who cares about a stupid fuckin wall it won't effect anyone's life weather it gets built or not. I just want to fucking vomit hearing aboit it over and over again. Life make a me want to fucking vomit profusely the general population are disgusting creatures

It will affect pablocels trynna wageslave for becky, that’s certain.

It will affect pablocels trynna wageslave for becky, that’s certain.
I guess but i don't care about either of those two groups of faggots

it's nauseating tbh that cucks still believe in the delusion of the left versus right. low iq sheeple

What is your politcal afflication bro? if nothing then what are you? alt right?

I just can't stand hearing normalfags talking about trumps wall. Please shut the fuck who cares about a stupid fuckin wall it won't effect anyone's life weather it gets built or not.

This wall is actually a burden for taxpayers. I bet this money will go to Israel instead.

for real? im mexican and no one cares about the wall lmao there is alredy a wall and it doesnt matter if they put a new one or whatever, there is always a way to enter the US if you really want to

my uncle used to charge 500 usd to cross you to the other side of the border (hiding in a trailer with a bunch of other peole jfl) until he died for unrelated reasons

and jfl at all the people saying shit like "poor mexicans, trump is racist, blablabla", most us mexicans hate USA people tbh

for real? im mexican and no one cares about the wall lmao there is alredy a wall and it doesnt matter if they put a new one or whatever, there is always a way to enter the US if you really want to

my uncle used to charge 500 usd to cross you to the other side of the border (hiding in a trailer with a bunch of other peole jfl) until he died for unrelated reasons

and jfl at all the people saying shit like "poor mexicans, trump is racist, blablabla", most us mexicans hate USA people tbh
Trump is a homo
Trump eats poop

Even if Trump builds the wall, the illegals can just make a tunnel underneath to bypass it. Plus the wall will fade away over time, unless more tax money is milked to repair the wall's wearing and tearing.

I hope they get invaded by pablocels

I hate it when people look at me tbh..

when i go out people look at me from their car tbh:chad::banhammer::chad::chad::fire::fire::fire::banhammer:....

11A9A8FA 38E0 4333 BCA9 7AEC3500CCEF

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back