Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of the reason why you are stressed and unproductive

Villain

Villain

Banned
-
This is why you are always stressed and unproductive . You get treated badly because u have an ugly face that's why you have a lot of mental issues and look weird to other people which makes socializing with other people xtrmely hard especially with girls who you find attractive(especially in the west with kek) which would help you raise ur testosterone and anti stress shit cortisol that would help you regulate your emotion, think calmly and be productive to climb the hierarchy
downhill life of an ugly avg male

Remember the time you felt being alive?

bad news : You didn't get the testosterone boost that means you live longer because testosterone kills men

This is why incels should get neetbux ,we are not productive because of foids and society denying us

Yeah, seeing what I desperately want but can't have really lowers my stress levels.

I'm unproductive because I'm low IQ so everything I do will be fruitless.

My cortisol levels must have been super high last few years.

Reason i'm an unproductive is because i really don't have a reason to live. As a sub6, the world limits you more than you'd think. It's not only about women: friends, jobs, money, everything is closed for you.

bad news : You didn't get the testosterone boost that means you live longer because testosterone kills men
A rope can change that :feelshmm:

I'm already high T enough. Being in the presence of attractive women whom I can't even touch just makes me frustrated and anxious.

I hate seeing attractive women. Makes me want to tear my eyes out.

But all of this is a lie, a roleplay. Means nothing.
I would find it really annoying if I'd just be trying to browse .co and some lady comes over every 20 mins being annoying, and I'd have to close the tab because if she saw my post count and time online spent then she would only want to fuck me and then the rest of my co-workers wouldn't be as productive

I would find it really annoying if I'd just be trying to browse .co and some lady comes over every 20 mins being annoying, and I'd have to close the tab because if she saw my post count and time online spent then she would only want to fuck me and then the rest of my co-workers wouldn't be as productive
9AA56032 60C5 47EC 8045 121326E4EEC0

Our subhumanity is the root of all our problems

This is why incels should get neetbux ,we are not productive because of foids and society denying us

Yet our society subsidizes single moms with wagecuck Incels taxpayer dollars.

Chad does the fucking and you pay for his bastards to be in daycare run by some purple-hair fat feminist hog who has full state benefits.

If you were an ugly kid you might as well ldar or kys. Even your parents can't really love you if you're an uggo.

isn't cortisol bad, what the fuck am i reading

Just like the prison system in Norway where there are more female wardens

This is why you are always stressed and unproductive . You get treated badly because u have an ugly face that's why you have a lot of mental issues and look weird to other people which makes socializing with other people xtrmely hard especially with girls who you find attractive(especially in the west with kek) which would help you raise ur testosterone and anti stress shit cortisol that would help you regulate your emotion, think calmly and be productive to climb the hierarchy
downhill life of an ugly avg male
View attachment 137057

Remember the time you felt being alive?
View attachment 137052

Based. True dat.