Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel One of the reason I like Islam : exposure

• Thread starter Deleted member 42691
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42691

Self-banned
-
Some say an Islamic country will not resolve their inceldom ( it will )

But that’s not the point I want to make , let’s you are right you are still incel even after an taliban takeover of … lets say America.

You will not be expose anymore to foids with sexy outfit , no more big boobs , and big ass in yoga pants , things you can never have:reeeeee:

But now all you’ll see are trash bag with the same form

Imagine the joy of walking in streets
When all foid look like that

But that’s not the point I want to make , let’s you are right you are still incel even after an taliban takeover of … lets say America.

You will not be expose anymore to foids with sexy outfit , no more big boobs , and big ass in yoga pants , things you can never have:reeeeee:

View attachment 614992
Do you favor white converts over black converts:feelsUgh:?

Why would you assume that ?
Islam is for me the perfect tool for any man
About modernism

Why would you assume that ?
Islam is for me the perfect tool for any man
About modernism
It was a question and I just needed to see your answer since I don’t interact with much people in that culture

I can’t vouch for that. As a Muslimcel I’m constantly eyefucking any slim hijabi foid I see

I can’t vouch for that. As a Muslimcel I’m constantly eyefucking any slim hijabi foid I see
That why I prefer the burqa

I always find it funny covering means hiding the body

What’s the point if you can see thick ass an chest

Which country brocel ?

That why I prefer the burqa

I always find it funny covering means hiding the body

What’s the point if you can see thick ass an chest

Which country brocel ?
Not even about assets or tight clothing, I’ll just eyefuck anyway. Anglo country (US, Australia, UK), not exposing any further.

Not even about assets or tight clothing, I’ll just eyefuck anyway. Anglo country (US, Australia, UK), not exposing any further.
Don’t worry, brocel

I thought you were living in an Islamic state

You live in the heart of degeneracy , no wonder you look:feelskek:

You wouldn’t have much too look in Afghanistan :feelskek:

View attachment 614992
Wow jihadis are present here too disgusting.

Listen here , what do you prefer your feminist , female is your lord , no sex for you ever bc foid said no, they are your boss society

Or Sharia ?

The question is answered pretty fast for me

Yes we are, nothing disgusting about that.
That's one of the reasons I converted. Be able to say to a foid "Sister please cover your face" kek that's priceless.
On another note, Islam as a system is also more sustainable. Segregation for example.

Listen here , what do you prefer your feminist , female is your lord , no sex for you ever bc foid said no, they are your boss society

Or Sharia ?

cheers m8 :feelsYall:

Or Sharia ?

Fuck me I forgot about Sharia. I heard you can have Fuckholes as slaves. It sounds pretty awesome btw.

That's one of the reasons I converted. Be able to say to a foid "Sister please cover your face" kek that's priceless.
On another note, Islam as a system is also more sustainable. Segregation for example.
Wait are you getting holes? For real?

Fuck me I forgot about Sharia. I heard you can have Fuckholes as slaves. It sounds pretty awesome btw.
not only that but you can lend or sell your fuckholes to antoher man. For money or labor :feelsohh::feelsokman:

not only that but you can lend or sell your fuckholes to antoher man. For money or labor :feelsohh::feelsokman:
I will never trade tho. I will ask for some kind of emotional support. But I will watch fuckhole getting raped infront of my eyes. :lul:

You can only enslave kufr women in a jihad. Lesser Jihad is so based, you die for Allah subhana wa ta’ala (instant jannah) and acquire some captive foids along the way :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Judaism is better than Islam, stop coping

Wait are you getting holes? For real?
Wish I could, in my country nobody will ever follow Islam (catholic third world shithole) so that puts me even more in an isolated position.
For me it was already over long ago. Now I focus on trolling society.

You realize the reason the right wing is always loosing and getting their ass kicked is because of female ?
Yeah feminism is a reason I think. The more these foids are being well educated the more they have inflated egos. When a man earns he thinks of giving the best life to his wife kids and parents. But when a female earns she doesn’t need a man.

Wish I could, in my country nobody will ever follow Islam (catholic third world shithole) so that puts me even more in an isolated position.
For me it was already over long ago. Now I focus on trolling society.
I c. I am not religious at all. God is dead for me. :lul: If god was real and loved us all same then why some sleep hungry and alone and some have everything and they never asked for it.

If god was real and loved us all same then why some sleep hungry and alone and some have everything and they never asked for it.
Allah gives the hardest tasks to his best warriors.
You will be tested according to your capacities.

yes Afghanistan is the model of sustainability

Even if we didn’t ascend, it would take so much of the pressure off to not have to see foids walking around skimpily, and it would change social interactions too, so way less mogging.