Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel One of the perks of being friendless

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
It is much worse to see that sort of shit in real life. But I have no friends, so I don't have to suffer liek him.

lol is being 6'7 a good thing in US? in netherlands its just another weird thing to add to ur list

:kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

this is why i will never dorm even if my life depended on it.

UK is the capital of degeneracy. Im glad I didn't have to experience this in my accommodation atleast tbh tbh

stronk lapring is stronk tbh

gtfo

>To be clear I am not passing judgement on any of these people. I believe in personal liberty.

Any chance that the poster found some soy milk inside the fridge of the 2nd year girls he went home(!) with?

This is suicidefuel. I need a break from this forum

Like I said in one of my first threads here, having friends as an incel is overrated as fuck.

The high point of having friends is doing shit together and living adventures together with them, having friends as an incel will be just people inviting you to go out and needlessly suffer in the present of females that you'll never be able to touch. You just stand there pretending you're normal and have friends but in fact you know you're an incel pariah who should be at home avoiding all that suffering.

Having one or two close friends that are really compatible with you and with whom you only spend time from time to time in your house or theirs can be good, but even that is dispensable, really. Also, friendships like that are rare as fuck, I can tell you that even as a guy who makes friendships and creates connection with other men easily.

Last edited:
high octane suicide motivator, i feel bad for unicels who can afford to do that.

[QUOTE = "Mainländer, post: 822610, member: 6348"] Como dije en uno de mis primeros hilos aquí, tener amigos como un idioma está sobrevalorado como mierda.

El punto culminante de tener amigos es hacer una mierda juntos y vivir aventuras juntos con ellos, tener amigos como una oportunidad será solo personas que te invitan a salir y sufrir innecesariamente en el presente de mujeres que nunca serás capaz de tocar. Simplemente te quedas ahí fingiendo que eres normal y tienes amigos, pero de hecho sabes que eres una in paria que debería estar en casa evitando todo ese sufrimiento.

Tener uno o dos amigos cercanos que sean realmente compatibles contigo y con los que solo pases tiempo de vez en cuando en tu casa o en la de ellos puede ser bueno, pero incluso eso es prescindible, de verdad. Además, las amistades como esa son raras como mierda, puedo decirte que incluso como un hombre que hace amistades y crea conexión con otros hombres fácilmente. [/ QUOTE]

totally agree...

Tenor 1

Day of retribution coming up,hopefully someone picks up were ER left off.

Like I said in one of my first threads here, having friends as an incel is overrated as fuck.

The high point of having friends is doing shit together and living adventures together with them, having friends as an incel will be just people inviting you to go out and needlessly suffer in the present of females that you'll never be able to touch. You just stand there pretending you're normal and have friends but in fact you know you're an incel pariah who should be at home avoiding all that suffering.

Having one or two close friends that are really compatible with you and with whom you only spend time from time to time in your house or theirs can be good, but even that is dispensable, really. Also, friendships like that are rare as fuck, I can tell you that even as a guy who makes friendships and creates connection with other men easily.

I suffered greatly when i had "friends". We had nothing in common and lead different lives. One day we parted ways without goodbye and i have not seen them since.

[QUOTE = "Mainländer, post: 822610, member: 6348"] Como dije en uno de mis primeros hilos aquí, tener amigos como un idioma está sobrevalorado como mierda.

El punto culminante de tener amigos es hacer una mierda juntos y vivir aventuras juntos con ellos, tener amigos como una oportunidad será solo personas que te invitan a salir y sufrir innecesariamente en el presente de mujeres que nunca serás capaz de tocar. Simplemente te quedas ahí fingiendo que eres normal y tienes amigos, pero de hecho sabes que eres una in paria que debería estar en casa evitando todo ese sufrimiento.

Tener uno o dos amigos cercanos que sean realmente compatibles contigo y con los que solo pases tiempo de vez en cuando en tu casa o en la de ellos puede ser bueno, pero incluso eso es prescindible, de verdad. Además, las amistades como esa son raras como mierda, puedo decirte que incluso como un hombre que hace amistades y crea conexión con otros hombres fácilmente. [/ QUOTE]

totally agree...

View attachment 15518
For one moment there I thought I had gone crazy, I don't speak Spanish (I understand most of it because my native language is Portuguese, but I never stuied it), but had written something in Spanish, kek. Chico Xavier-tier shit.

You need to have friends until you're 20 or like that to have some life experience, cool memories, and knowledge how to interact with people, and use them, as you please, of course.
Better to be alone/just with girl after you 20.

For one moment there I thought I had gone crazy, I don't speak Spanish (I understand most of it because my native language is Portuguese, but I never stuied it), but had written something in Spanish, kek. Chico Xavier-tier shit.

completely alone when I write in Spanish ..

592fde56f0e849843363cf7f4a3ceb850e024235 hq

everyone get's pussy at UK universities except yours truly

if you're not doing anal on the beach by 18 its over.

They all DESERVE to be RAPED. Raping a foid like that does not even qualify as rape.

having friends means youre just a failed normie