Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel One of the only people that loves me is my grandmother and her cancer returned and is not looking good

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
FUCK i dont wanna lose her man , she is the only one that cooked me good food boasted me when i was down FUCK......:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Condolences brocel.

i feel bad for u man hope it works out for u man Condolences

i really hope your grandmother will be okay man. that's really tough. hang in there bro

i feel bad for u man hope it works out for u man Condolences
thanks dude means a lot ill definitly make sure to spend some quality time with her and be with her with on her last days
i really hope your grandmother will be okay man. that's really tough. hang in there bro
thank u man means a lot i really do hope she will be fine
Make sure to squeeze in some quality time and write down her recipes. :cryfeels:
i will definitly spend quality time with her as much as she wants me too

i have lost family before.i cannot do anything but i will pray for your grandmother.

I'm so sorry brocel. I lost my grandmother to cancer many years ago. It's horrible.
I wish your grandmother good health.

I'm sorry man. It's hard to lose someone you care about.

The world is a sad place