Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope One of the only good thing about being an incels

eliya

eliya

Officer
★★★★
One of the only good thing about being an incel is that you guys all have interesting character most incel that I have interaced with were among some of the uniquest people that I have ever knows
This something that most normies hobbies don't have

You may ask why dose that happen ?
Well it is because of year's of loneliness
You will pick up cool hobbies in a effort to fill up time and cope better you will go deep into niche communities in hopes of maybe finding somebody to befriend
So a lot of you guys are fun to be around
That the only thing that will ever miss abouth this community if I ever leave

True. Lonely people need to find niche interests they enjoy. Life has to have some happiness, and we certainly don't get enough from social lives IRL. Because of that, we need to compensate with entertaining hobbies.

I have no unique hobby, I am boring as fuck.

Being different forces me to think different. I would still prefer to be born a normie if I was asked though because I am not happy.

True. Lonely people need to find niche interests they enjoy. Life has to have some happiness, and we certainly don't get enough from social lives IRL. Because of that, we need to compensate with entertaining hobbies.

You might as well find some that like the best cope

It can be something simple like drawing or fitness

Not really a car guy tbh, if there's anything I'm really interested in it's probably video games but even then my genres are slim, I do lift from time to time but it's mostly a cope.

Not really a car guy tbh, if there's anything I'm really interested in it's probably video games but even then my genres are slim, I do lift from time to time but it's mostly a cope.
It's funny to me how most people are not into cars. My brain is so car oriented it cannot imagine a life without the car hobby

No, I am not interesting at all. Every day is the same and I have no interesting hobbies, an interesting character or anything.

Reasons why it's GOOD to be a lonely incel:

1. We will never experience the possible premature death of a loved one (girlfriend/wife or child)

2. We will never have to try and make a good first impression and worry if our girlfriend/wife's parents like us. Seeing in American movies that scene where the guy tries hard to impress the woman's father also made me anxious, but now I know I will never have to go through it.

3. No stress from raising a child and trying to be a good parent. Getting awaken at night by your baby's cries in the first few years sounds awful. Changing diapers, cleaning vomit, piss. Also, no need to worry about giving your child the wrong advice if you will never have a child in the first place.

4. Never have to worry about your girlfriend/wife cheating on you. We are blackpilled incels because we are ugly and we know looks is all that matters. We know that even if he managed to somehow get a low tier Becky as a girlfriend/wife, her mind will always be on Chad. We know all she would have to do is just open Tinder to find a bunch of Chads willing to pump and dump her at any moment.

5. Never worry about your girlfriend/wife leaving you. We know foids' standards are increasing exponentially. We've seen their posts on Reddit on their own subs. You can do everything PERFECTLY, and it still won't be enough. She could still leave for a man who is a 0,5% better. Their minds are constantly in a ''What if I chose the other one instead...?'' state.

6. Never worry about being a good partner to your girlfriend/wife. You could try your best to be a good partner, but you never know when the foid could just get a random ''ick'' from anything you might do. Or she could create a Reddit post about your relationship, and then the foids in the comments would randomly start talking about ''icks'' and ''red flags'', telling her to dump you.

7. More time, money and freedom for yourself. Just having more time and money for your copes and hobbies. More freedom, more flexibility. No money spent on gifts or dates.

8. Never having to feel inferior for being compared to your girlfriend/wife's exes, or her female friends' current partners. Another fear I used to have. I feared all her exes would be better than me (in looks and wealth). Or that her female friends would constantly tell her behind my back that she can do better than me and to dump me.

7. More time, money and freedom for yourself. Just having more time and money for your copes and hobbies. More freedom, more flexibility. No money spent on gifts or dates.
MSTOW cope

MSTOW cope
Image 2024 10 15 111739817

So is every other normie that has ever existed.

Trust me, you don’t want to know just how fucking sick, dull and plain the average roastie/normie and his or her life is. You’re not missing out on anything.

I dont have any “unique” hobbies

I mean i like indie underground european films like gummo christaine f(suifuel tho) and other european/asian films

i like indie gaming too just wished i had a pc though since most indie games arent on console

I listen to nearly every genre of music

But thats about it i dont really have hobbies rhat arent media consooming lol maybe the gym but thats quite it honestly

Reasons why it's GOOD to be a lonely incel:

1. We will never experience the possible premature death of a loved one (girlfriend/wife or child)

2. We will never have to try and make a good first impression and worry if our girlfriend/wife's parents like us. Seeing in American movies that scene where the guy tries hard to impress the woman's father also made me anxious, but now I know I will never have to go through it.

3. No stress from raising a child and trying to be a good parent. Getting awaken at night by your baby's cries in the first few years sounds awful. Changing diapers, cleaning vomit, piss. Also, no need to worry about giving your child the wrong advice if you will never have a child in the first place.

4. Never have to worry about your girlfriend/wife cheating on you. We are blackpilled incels because we are ugly and we know looks is all that matters. We know that even if he managed to somehow get a low tier Becky as a girlfriend/wife, her mind will always be on Chad. We know all she would have to do is just open Tinder to find a bunch of Chads willing to pump and dump her at any moment.

5. Never worry about your girlfriend/wife leaving you. We know foids' standards are increasing exponentially. We've seen their posts on Reddit on their own subs. You can do everything PERFECTLY, and it still won't be enough. She could still leave for a man who is a 0,5% better. Their minds are constantly in a ''What if I chose the other one instead...?'' state.

6. Never worry about being a good partner to your girlfriend/wife. You could try your best to be a good partner, but you never know when the foid could just get a random ''ick'' from anything you might do. Or she could create a Reddit post about your relationship, and then the foids in the comments would randomly start talking about ''icks'' and ''red flags'', telling her to dump you.

8. Never having to feel inferior for being compared to your girlfriend/wife's exes, or her female friends' current partners. Another fear I used to have. I feared all her exes would be better than me (in looks and wealth). Or that her female friends would constantly tell her behind my back that she can do better than me and to dump me.
good post

I dont have any “unique” hobbies

I mean i like indie underground european films like gummo christaine f(suifuel tho) and other european/asian films

i like indie gaming too just wished i had a pc though since most indie games arent on console

I listen to nearly every genre of music

But thats about it i dont really have hobbies rhat arent media consooming lol maybe the gym but thats quite it honestly
dude you are still far more interesting them most normis I talk too

All normies are the same

I personally don't have a personality so I can't relate

but yea I'm sure incels are more interesting than normies, normies are really dull