Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of the most unique cases in world's military history - ~100 deceased Russians defeat 7000 Germans.

BASED and people here won't accept that Slavs are the most supreme whites and the real Aryans

@To koniec @Ron.Belgrade @WorthlessSlavicShit @blackpillednigga @wereq

Slav foids have huge tits from which they can make slavlets drink the elixir of life and give them eternal youth and life, incel Fritz Haber's Jew gas couldn't do shit to slavs, so Jew gas instead of killing slavs just made them stronger

BASED and people here won't accept that Slavs are the most supreme whites and the real Aryans

@To koniec @Ron.Belgrade @WorthlessSlavicShit @blackpillednigga @wereq
Cope every slav country is a shithole. the only reason the krauts lost was because of numbers and Hitler being a mentally unstable drug addict. It was 1 country vs all the former USSR countries, USA, UK, Canada and France

Cope every slav country is a shithole. the only reason the krauts lost was because of numbers and Hitler being a mentally unstable drug addict. It was 1 country vs all the former USSR countries, USA, UK, Canada and France
Cope, Slavic USSR raped "Aryan" Germany and showed who real Aryans are

Last edited:
Jfl. You forgot Japan, Italy, Austria ( 500000 Austrians fought on the German side ), Hungary, Romania, Croatia etc.
Germans controlled more population than Soviets.

Also the video is about WW1.

Jfl. You forgot Japan, Italy, Austria ( 500000 Austrians fought on the German side ), Hungary, Romania, Croatia etc.
Germans controlled more population than Soviets.

Also the video is about WW1.
They did absolutely nothing to help. The gooks didn’t give a fuck about germany and the italian military was useless and turned in 43. And a half million basically nothing by ww2 standards. And the Soviet Union was about 1/6 of the entire world, they had a lot more soldiers and they had US and UK to bsck them up

That’s why their country collapsed and is a shithole now
So did Nazi Germany. You can wave USSR flag in Russia today, can do the same with Nazi Flag in Germany?

All of this is cope, only Slavs are the real and superior whites and Aryans.

And Lack of resources, fuel.

They did absolutely nothing to help. The gooks didn’t give a fuck about germany and the italian military was useless and turned in 43. And a half million basically nothing by ww2 standards. And the Soviet Union was about 1/6 of the entire world, they had a lot more soldiers and they had US and UK to bsck them up
Germany controlled most of Europe (plus allies like Italy). They also occupied soviet territories with tens of millions people.
Plus numerical superiority alone doesn't matter. Otherwise Chinese ( who also received help from US ) would have defeated Japanese but instead in 1944 Japanese started their biggest offensive against China.

So did Nazi Germany. You can wave USSR flag in Russia today, can do the same with Nazi Flag in Germany?

All of this is cope, only Slavs are the real and superior whites and Aryans.
Germany basically rules Europe in terms of industry today. The Soviet Union doesn’t even exist anymore. Look at how the average german lives compared to the average russian. Their only strength is in numbers

Germany basically rules Europe in terms of industry today. The Soviet Union doesn’t even exist anymore. Look at how the average german lives compared to the average russian. Their only strength is in numbers
Germany germinates Gays, while Russia genocides gays. There are Russian neo-Nazis while you can't even raise your hand in cucked Germany, Germany is giga cucked.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/interestingasfuck/comments/1cmdjkv/nazi_salute_in_front_of_german_police/

Germany controlled most of Europe (plus allies like Italy). They also occupied soviet territories with tens of millions people.
Plus numerical superiority alone doesn't matter. Otherwise Chinese ( who also received help from US ) would have defeated Japanese but instead in 1944 Japanese started their biggest offensive against China.
Just because they were able to claim territory doesn’t mean they had the same number of soldiers to fight with. They were able to control so much of Europe because of their superior technology and fighting abilities like Blitzkreig. German casualties were about 5 million and soviet casualties were over 20 million. Numerical superiority is a HUGE factor not to mention Germany ran out of oils

Just because they were able to claim territory doesn’t mean they had the same number of soldiers to fight with. They were able to control so much of Europe because of their superior technology and fighting abilities like Blitzkreig. German casualties were about 5 million and soviet casualties were over 20 million. Numerical superiority is a HUGE factor not to mention Germany ran out of oils
Again you forget about Germany's allies. Just because these countries were smaller on average doesn't mean that they had small armies.
Hungary alone mobilised 1000000 ( million! ) soldiers...

Again you forget about Germany's allies. Just because these countries were smaller on average doesn't mean that they had small armies.
Hungary alone mobilised 1000000 ( million! ) soldiers...
Hungary betrayed Germany in 1943. Just like all the other allies of Germany they were weak and next to useless

What's the point of this? What kind of patriotism? Incel cannot be a patriot because he has no fatherland. If your femoids don't give you, why should you give a fuck about the country. I'm a Russian and I don't give a fuck about Russia.

What's the point of this? What kind of patriotism? Incel cannot be a patriot because he has no fatherland. If your femoids don't give you, why should you give a fuck about the country. I'm a Russian and I don't give a fuck about Russia.
You're probably just a Polish Russian

Remember, you have nothing : No sex, no love, no children. You cannot be a patriot of your state. Chad may be a patriot, betabuxer is normal too, but incel is not.

And you are Polish so you hate Russians
I repeat for the third time: I was born in Russia and I hate this place, if NATO invades here tomorrow, I will throw away my phone, go to a village where 100 people live and hide there while betabuxers normals will kill each other.

Damn, I need to listen to Sabaton more.

That was Russian army, but most of those survivors were Poles if remember

Numerical superiority is a HUGE factor
Exactly. Basically all German advance happened while they still had numerical superiority over the Soviets. The moment Soviets gained the upper hand numbers-wise, the frontline basically froze and Soviets pushed back in places, with the only real offensive they still managed to do being the 1942 Summer Offensive, which ultimately failed.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CqGeAmVu1I

Last edited:
Exactly. Basically all German advance happened while they still had numerical superiority over the Soviets. The moment Soviets gained the upper hand numbers-wise, the frontline basically froze and Soviets pushed back in places, with the real offensive they managed to do was the 1942 Summer Offensive, which ultimately failed.

And after germany invaded the USSR they lost their main oil supply. Another huge advantage the soviets had was using their enormous freezing land to their advantage. It was much harder for the Germans to invade and try to cross such an enormous freezing land they weren’t prepared for

I'm not promoting anything.
But if it's idiotic to be partiot of your country, how it's absurd to simp for other countries like some here do.
As an incel it's totally pathetic to simp for 'humanity' as a whole or to simp for certain race or nation but you can see this everyday on this forum.

Exactly. Basically all German advance happened while they still had numerical superiority over the Soviets. The moment Soviets gained the upper hand numbers-wise, the frontline basically froze and Soviets pushed back in places, with the only real offensive they still managed to do being the 1942 Summer Offensive, which ultimately failed.

Why numerical superiority didn't helped Chinese army?

I repeat for the third time: I was born in Russia and I hate this place, if NATO invades here tomorrow, I will throw away my phone, go to a village where 100 people live and hide there while betabuxers normals will kill each other.
I live in the NATO country and I absolutely hate these hypocrites.
They're pawns of the US.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back