Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious One of the most understated but brutal parts of the NTpill

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Revycel
★★★★★
It will FUCKING RUIN any chances youve had as NT to nichemaxx, let me explain.

Suppose youre a cutecel right? your appeal is generally fucked, but it has its niche appeal, if you were NT, low inhib, you could have used that opportunity to nichemaxx with a foid who has fetish for your traits. (Mostly Tall foids and Dominant Milfs.), but guess what? youre an autist, sped, You will be socially too retarded to even manage to do the required socialization, and even if you try anyways, your lack of life experiences, Aspie Traits and overall low social IQ, WILL ALWAYS FUCK YOU OVER, due to foids, and NTs in general, having a natural aversion for the autist, why? the Non NT brain functions way differently than NTs do, and it is meant to live and function in a Neurodivergent Society, not a NT one. (This especially applies for autistcels in shithole countries.)

Even with niche appeal on your side, Girls will absolutely have zero tolerance, patience or understanding for a sperg, for a rotter who cant even remotely relate with normies, the smallest slip up? to the loony bin bro.

You never had a chance in the first place

@DarkStar @VideoGameCoper @Friezacel Thots?

Last edited:
100% agree. I might be able to get some fat chicks or older women fairly easily is I was NTmaxxed and low inhibmaxxed. I can’t even make friends in the car hobby for fucks sake, so how am I gonna interact with women meaningfully? I see NT fatasses with friends and I mog them in looks but have zero friends in the hobby.

Brutal thread.

This is why I find it dumb when people on here say "Just thugmaxx bro!" Like how is an autist gonna thugmaxx?

People are gonna see right through that shit

Just a fantasy. It's mostly young, teen girls who like super cute guys.
the "muh small 5'2" girls are the ones who want 50 shades of gray 6'9 Tattoo'd felon the most, Prettyboy is LAW for prime Foids, and especially LAW if youre femdomcel.

I have 0 social skills and fucked from every possible angle you could look at it, blackpill, redpill, bluepill, IncelTearpill

ITS OVER

Brutal thread.

This is why I find it dumb when people on here say "Just thugmaxx bro!" Like how is an autist gonna thugmaxx?

People are gonna see right through that shit
Autists can’t thugmaxx. It’s gonna be seen as fake.

Autists can’t thugmaxx. It’s gonna be seen as fake.
and you will be socially too low iq, unable to relate to the norman massies so much you will just fuck up and base yourself on base stereotypes, and be seen as a clown while at it too.

and you will be socially too low iq, unable to relate to the norman massies so much you will just fuck up and base yourself on base stereotypes, and be seen as a clown while at it too.
True