Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel One of the most rage fuels in a long time. Username "hating-life" is a """foreveralone, depressed""" woman on reddit, but they are waiting for chad...

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.

"I'm 20 and in college so most guys in my age group don't have nice paying jobs. I want a guy that has a passion for something, is attractive to me, like 5'10" at least, don't care about body type, values loyalty, isn't promiscuous, is loving and not selfish"

"I find bigger men attractive so that's why height is sort of important. I like skinny men, chubby men, whatever, they just have to be sort of tall. I don't think that's unreasonable :/"

"nope, im fucked in the head because of abuse. casual sex means nothing."

This is them replying to a fellow incel.

"my life is harder than yours"

"shut up idiot. you grew up normie, were socialized like a normal kid, can hold a job, talk to people, etc. and i can't. i can't take incels that are normal other than being virgins seriously. this sub is like 80% full of losers who have no reason to be incel"

"abusive parents, social isolation which caused mommy and daddy issues, no social network, social anxiety, social retardedness, depression, emotional immaturity, shitty personality. i look normie but im not."

Here's where the irony comes in

"Wrong. My life is utter garbage and even some incels are more privileged that I am."

All those comments made in the past hour or so. Their cuck reddit username is u/hating-life , I found this user when I made a post saying women can't be depressed and it replied saying how only model tier women can't be depressed. JFL. I wish I could find some of these people irl. Ohh boy.

I'm here IDIOT. Stop being a bully.

Jesus christ, I wish I was a mod right now, I can only delete things but can't ban people. I should ban you myself, worthless piece of garbage.

She's a virgin so I'd marry her.

1. Females cannot be incel.
2. Females cannot be depressed.
3. Females cannot be foreveralone.

Same, it would not marry us though.

they keep coming here in greater numbers

every women i've seen complaining about loneliness literally is like a 3-4/10 at best and they're just waiting for some attractive chad/chadlite with some set of ridiculous standards.

even then, they've had guys hit on them all the time and they've still dated. jfl at female life

I'm about 5'10, now come suck on my balls bitch.

Great, i'm 5'9.

Now do you meet the other thousand requirements to be able to marry the virgin who acts like shit?
Dunno what they are, but the only true requirement is being attractive, so no.

I dmed her on reddit asking where she lived and she didn't message back

The first thing this bitch said was
"most guys in my age group don't have nice paying jobs"

L
M
F
A
O

You seriously can't make this stuff up.

Of course. The whole "since they're a virgin, I would marry them" doesn't mean much here since women reject most of us. They are clearly waiting for a degenerate to commit.

In their post history, it looks like they are a train ride away from me. I bet they wouldn't date. Smh.

every women i've seen complaining about loneliness literally is like a 3-4/10 at best and they're just waiting for some attractive chad/chadlite with some set of ridiculous standards.

even then, they've had guys hit on them all the time and they've still dated. jfl at female life

I wish I was Chad.

"is attractive to me"
"5'10 at least"

"that doesnt care about body type"

This fucking massive hypocrisy, blood boiling.

20y old virgin but pretty soon a chad's gonna pump and dump her after poppin her cherry, like every other virgins he fucked

Attachments

• 20180317_095304.jpg
    20180317_095304.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 72
"is attractive to me"
"5'10 at least"

"that doesnt care about body type"

This fucking massive hypocrisy, blood boiling.

Same, the hypocrisy is too real.

Yeah, she posted it on a tinder reddit

The few virgin girls I met who rejected me were pretty attractive. Ugly and average women are never virgin, they are the ones quick to lose it to chad.

"I'm 20 and in college so most guys in my age group don't have nice paying jobs. I want a guy that has a passion for something, is attractive to me, like 5'10" at least, don't care about body type, values loyalty, isn't promiscuous, is loving and not selfish"

"I find bigger men attractive so that's why height is sort of important. I like skinny men, chubby men, whatever, they just have to be sort of tall. I don't think that's unreasonable :/"

"nope, im fucked in the head because of abuse. casual sex means nothing."

This is them replying to a fellow incel.

"my life is harder than yours"

"shut up idiot. you grew up normie, were socialized like a normal kid, can hold a job, talk to people, etc. and i can't. i can't take incels that are normal other than being virgins seriously. this sub is like 80% full of losers who have no reason to be incel"

"abusive parents, social isolation which caused mommy and daddy issues, no social network, social anxiety, social retardedness, depression, emotional immaturity, shitty personality. i look normie but im not."

Here's where the irony comes in

"Wrong. My life is utter garbage and even some incels are more privileged that I am."

All those comments made in the past hour or so. Their cuck reddit username is u/hating-life , I found this user when I made a post saying women can't be depressed and it replied saying how only model tier women can't be depressed. JFL. I wish I could find some of these people irl. Ohh boy.

What's funny is the fact that even """FA""" females have a choice.

"nope, im fucked in the head because of abuse"
Stopped reading the sob there.

femoids are fucking babies.

"WAAAAAAAH! ITS NOT TALL ENOUGH!"
"WAAAAAAAH! ITS NOT RICH ENOUGH!"
"WAAAAAAAAAH! ITS NOT BULKY ENOUGH!"
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WHY CANT I FIND A NICE GUY!"

JFL

femoids are fucking babies.

"WAAAAAAAH! ITS NOT TALL ENOUGH!"
"WAAAAAAAH! ITS NOT RICH ENOUGH!"
"WAAAAAAAAAH! ITS NOT BULKY ENOUGH!"