Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL One of the most insane manlet copes I've ever seen (reddit post)

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
★★★
link to leddit post

LMAO. Look at the comments. How can someone cope this hard?

LMAO

Last edited:
jfl at their iq

>all I did was act as if I was 190cm tall and every night play some motivational music and visualize I am taller than everyone. every time I think about my height I just say I am 190cm tall and I feel good about it and more positive things. After a while i stopped feeling bad about my height and just accepted the fact that I am 190cm tall.

Tenor

I'm laughing bros. How is this level of cope possible?

Last edited:
What a zany LARP

using centimeters is the bigger joke tbh lmao

Omg, this is the first time I see someone posting occultismaxxing in this forum @Transcended Trucel

@anon can you give me the link of this post?

>I’m thinking about using something like “I am growing taller. My legs are getting longer. My spine is getting longer. My arms are getting longer. I am tall.” This focuses more on getting taller than being tall in the the present I think. What do you think

Giphy 2

This entire subreddit is insane. I've never seen so much cope anywhere else on the internet.

He's just as delusional as Alpha M

BD85710D 8113 49A3 B1D2 79BD51745319

Too long didn’t even read.

Just imagine that you're taller bro :soy: :soy: :soy: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:
View attachment 219527
Too long didn’t even read.
read it brocel its worth it
>I’m thinking about using something like “I am growing taller. My legs are getting longer. My spine is getting longer. My arms are getting longer. I am tall.” This focuses more on getting taller than being tall in the the present I think. What do you think

View attachment 219524

This entire subreddit is insane. I've never seen so much cope anywhere else on the internet.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

mentally retarded

jfl at this level of coping

This has to be some joke.......

>all I did was act as if I was 190cm tall and every night play some motivational music and visualize I am taller than everyone. every time I think about my height I just say I am 190cm tall and I feel good about it and more positive things. After a while i stopped feeling bad about my height and just accepted the fact that I am 190cm tall.

View attachment 219515
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Omg, this is the first time I see someone posting occultismaxxing in this forum @Transcended Trucel

@anon can you give me the link of this post?
the guy in the post height maxxed hard. mind over matter. we gotta hold strong

That is some cope. It's amazing that when you do something absolutely unprecedented that's worthy of scientific literature like grow 6 inches just from thinking about it, you don't think to even take some pictures.

LMAO I will think positive and become tall, some people really make my day they provide such a laugh for me with their stupidity.

Real talk, does this work for your penis lol.

Copius Maximus

They are coping to strong man

Did not expect. Good thread OP.

He's just as delusional as Alpha M

LOL at the copes...shorter makes you look younger!!! (yeah dickweed in a bad way!)

WATCH THE VIDEO AT 6:35 for a TETRACOPE!

Last edited:
Did not expect. Good thread OP.

LOL at the copes...shorter makes you look younger!!! (yeah dickweed in a bad way!)

WATCH THE VIDEO AT 6:35 for a TETRACOPE!
I can't watch it. It's just too cringey.

I can't watch it. It's just too cringey.

Its that men under 5'9 have more sex than taller men(according to an obscure Hungarian study srs).

Ridiculous, maybe the study included gay sex though.

reddit morons are on another level.

My God, that entire thing is stupid. "Visualization"?
I can't shake off the sensation that it is a troll post, really. There is something off, doesn't seem genuine.
Maybe the guy is trying to mock the manlets.

Either that or those guys have african level sub 70 IQ.
The whole subreddit is like that and it's not satire. It's a place for coping subhumans who've gone insane.

Damn, that's some extreme coping. But I'd rather they cope like that instead of what this manlet did:

Coping

What if it really worked?
:ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels:

I’m confused, is he now identifying as 190 man despite still being short or did he actually physically grow?