Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL One of the most cucked things normies do is wear Sports Jerseys

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
I see these dudes all over the place walking around in public with another fucking mans name on the back of their shirt. How big of a bitch are you if you do that. You are HELPING another man increase his SMV. Helping him get more Money. Helping him get more Fame. Helping him get more Pussy.

You are NOT even advertising him for Free. You are PAYING him to fucking advertise for him to make his life even better than it already is.

Absolutely LOL at these guys.

i went today to the supermarket with a ozil shirt.

fuck.

this is why I prefer blank or custom
I just like the look of jerseys tbh. Hate it when sports fags try to talk to me

America is full of these pathetic white fags wearing tyrone's jersey.

Are you listening to me, white incels? Your people are pathetic. Stacy is going to suck my giant Indian cock one day.

People still do this for real? I thought that was like a mid 2000s trend. At least in the States.

LMAO cucks literally let their wives and gfs fuck their bulls and rim their buttholes and you are worrying about some sports jerseys? :lul::lul::lul:

Love sports but jerseys are truly cucked. OP is on the mark

sports are for closet faggots

Sports are VERY normie tier. I typically wear blank shirts and hoodies, sometimes i'll get a shirt with some logo or interesting design on it, but the blackpills really have turned me away from doing this

HIGH IQ. I’ve been thinking this for years.

So fucking pathetic seeing any man over the age of 12 fawn over some famous celebrity / sports person.

HAHa, funny and legit thread. I think the same. I was a huge soccer fan but 6 years ago threw all my shirts in the garbage.