Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill One of the most common SIMP mistakes: Marrying a nurse

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Nurse is a pretty common job for 'foids, but unless a man in the top 1% himself in both looks and money/status, marrying or even dating a nurse is just another cucking waiting to happen

And we will ignore that 'foids should not even be allowed to work AT ALL. But that's another topic of discussion and, foids in the workplace, this is simply the world we now live in. But at least with most other jobs, 'foids work alongside men who are relatively equal in terms of looks and money/status. A nurse is constantly around doctors however. And yes many doctors are old and/or nerdy betabuxers themselves, but guess what? Many are also young Giga-Chads from upper-class families with genes that are simply all around superior to yours. Hypergamy naturally takes its course and I don't have to tell you what is bound to happen majority of the time.

So many male nurses and doctors are Chads
not only look like Chads, but are rich and smart

One of the most common SIMP mistakes: Marrying a nurse

One of the most common SIMP mistakes: Marrying a nurse

LOL touche my good sir.. touche

Now obviously I already knew this to start with, but still. At least some marriage scenarios (e.g. marrying an amish or hijabi virgin and sheltering her from the degenerate normie world or something) have some semblance of being a potentially viable option to those not yet blackpilled. But even the most bluepilled of men SHOULD be able to see why marrying a nurse is bad news immediately

The most common foid role fetish is for doctors.

I assumed this was because doctors physically examine foids when they're young, which represents one of their earliest sexual experiences, but much more relevant is the fact that they're often giga Chads.

LOL touche my good sir.. touche

Now obviously I already knew this to start with, but still. At least some marriage scenarios (e.g. marrying an amish or hijabi virgin and sheltering her from the degenerate normie world or something) have some semblance of being a potentially viable option to those not yet blackpilled. But even the most bluepilled of men SHOULD be able to see why marrying a nurse is bad news immediately
I agree getting with a nurse in any capacity is cucked beyond belief because they are around doctors constantly and they statusmog almost everyone just by job title alone

I assumed this was because doctors physically examine foids when they're young, which represents one of their earliest sexual experiences, but much more relevant is the fact that they're often giga Chads.
Sounds kind of freudian but very possible tbh

Fair point. Early rape experiences and so on definitely shape who one is attracted to subconsciously. Thus it is also cucked to be into the whole "sexy nurse" thing

But honestly that is also why IF ugly men do manage to procreate and happen to have daughters, it is their duty to their brethren to ensure that their daughters are subconsciously attracted to ugly men if you catch my drift. As of now they're subconsciously attracted to Chads and bad men in general. Why? Hypergamy basic biology aside, those are the ones who are more likely to molest them and shit.

Disclaimer to cucked mods and cucked law enforcement personnel: If you actually take anything I say seriously, you're fucking retarded.