Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill One of the most brutal videos you will ever watch

idea for moneymaxxing

My mom told me her coworker left a guy that helped her move to another country and was nice to her overall goodguy for a tall guy that ended up owing her 10k euro

My mom told me her coworker left a guy that helped her move to another country and was nice to her overall goodguy for a tall guy that ended up owing her 10k euro
Kek brutal

In every country there is chadfishing or real chads doing these things to make a living.

Another big mistake of letting women be financially independent, makes Chad richer and richer.

In every country there is chadfishing or real chads doing these things to make a living.

Another big mistake of letting women be financially independent, makes Chad richer and richer.
Chad really does get everything for nothing smh :feelsUgh:

Chad really does get everything for nothing smh :feelsUgh:
His looks, which are the best currency he has. Something that is also true among many men who are closeted homosexuals or cuckolds.

This video honestly has me depressed as fuck. Gonna go drink rn.

All the IT lurkers probably have a gun in their mouth as I type this.

This video honestly has me depressed as fuck. Gonna go drink rn.
I don't want to watch this video tbh. If I watch it Im going to start drinking aswell I can imagine

holy shit 190k in 2 years. some nigga in india living it up rn.:feelshaha::feelshaha:

I don't want to watch this video tbh. If I watch it Im going to start drinking aswell I can imagine
Yeah, I don't blame you. The beginning is some old lady talking about how she found a chad a few months after her husband passed. :feelsbadman:

Props to the scammer. I always held respect for them. Especially when they "exploit" lonely hags

Pathetic foids, stupid simps, being chad only drives them do stupid things. Promise of chads dick wins over common sense.

Pathetic foids, stupid simps, being chad only drives them do stupid things. Promise of chads dick wins over common sense.
Imagine sacrificing your whole life in a marriage just to die and get replaced a few months later. What a fucking joke this world is.

What is this clownfoolery?