Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel One of the most brutal videos I've seen in a while.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
Saint hamudi dropping again a huge blackpill:

It is literally over for this baby and his mother is lookspilled af, I feel pretty sad after watching this shit.

I think the kid will run bbc game and being just fine. Jfl if you think a black or white man can even imagine the pain of an happa or asian/curry

Evil cunt she is the one who spawns him into this world for her own selfish desires the least she can do is giving that baby the love he deserves so much for unconditional love, poor baby.

that kid better hope he athletic and prosportmax. LOL in video when someone says he looks like her :feelskek:

What else did u expect from this nigger cunt?

she should not have had kids then

Kek, based baby throwing up on her at the end

I think the kid will run bbc game and being just fine. Jfl if you think a black or white man can even imagine the pain of an happa or asian/curry
"He will have a bbc, I swear! It's not a myth, I swear! Black people are kangz!! :soy::soy::soy:"

I think when i was a baby my eye area was like his.

The baby looks like a small version of her. I wonder if she ever took a look in the mirror...

This little niggacel literally looks like her tbh. The femape is one to blame for his ugliness

Another day in this shithole.

hope she dies tbh

She looks just like him without all that fakeup on.

This world is so cruel.

But every foid who blames incels deserve a incel child to see a little about suffering. Thats karma.

Foids don't want ugly children because it makes them look bad. Also, Foids are more likely to abuse them.

Fuck.. i know a guy who looks like this baby

Poor kid, feel sorry for it, knowing what life it’s going to have. If it’s not tall it is fucked.

Also why do those ghetto people talk like tards? “Why the fug do my son look so funny lookin?”

She probably did drugs, drunk alcohol, or smoked whilst pregnant.

Then "Y MUH BAB EE UGLIE? Y HI FUNN LUKIN?"
C15be1b259f38d5f80e6531828c2a24b

Most shitty genes come from the mother.

If you want to scare a black man - talk like his mother!

She thinks she is so beautiful thanks to all the makeup. Delusional bitch.

It's her shitty genetics that he inherited. Foids are so full of shit; they will never admit that's thier own fault.

I hope she gets struck by lightning.

Kids can grow into Chad tho, there's a small chance

Poor kid, feel sorry for it, knowing what life it’s going to have. If it’s not tall it is fucked.

Also why do those ghetto people talk like tards? “Why the fug do my son look so funny lookin?”
Some foids are unaware that they are of poor genetic stock, since society makes them 8/10 by default.

I'm not watching that, I can't stand beating infants. I can stand accidental gore sometimes, but not this.