Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal One of the most brutal posts on r/sex of all time in my opinion. Comments full of cope and the foid too. Women want respect, but do shit like this.

ddking0001

ddking0001

Veteran
★★
Chad always wins, but since he did absolutely nothing, it would be more accurate to say as another brocel said, "Chad never loses".
I just imagine this Chad saying "Suck cock now" like a nonchalant caveman, and the bitch saying "okaaay~" like Holly from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. When she says "I known since I was a kid", she really means the "seen him once or twice in passing across the classroom/cafeteria kind of thing", not the traditional childhood friend what men think of. Key difference.

I just gave my first BJ and I don’t know if I did a good job​

I (18F) just gave my first BJ to this guy (18M) that I’ve known since I was a kid. We only see each other one week out of the year because we always work at the same carnival together in my home town. He asked me over snap if I’d wanna blow him and I said yes. FYI, I have never done anything inherently sensual, sexual, or romantic in nature. It’s kind of been established that we’re both ‘using’ the other person: him for sexual pleasure and me for experience. So we meet up at his place, go to his room and, he immediately takes off his pants and says this has to be quick because he has to get to work. I say fine and ask where he wants me. Mind you, I am freaking out, I keep making sexual jokes and just laughing out of nowhere because I am so freaking nervous. Anyway, I lay down and just go to town I could feel it go from soft to hard so I was thinking at the time I was doing good. But then randomly he told me to get on my knees so he could ‘make things go faster’. I know he said he had to go to work but I got a little hurt hearing that. So I get on my knees and I couldn’t breathe for a good 2 minutes because he was going super fast and deep(I didn’t particularly enjoy that part) but I wanted to let him finish. (I am also like 80% sure I threw up in my mouth and on his dick but neither of us have addressed it yet.) For the last 30 seconds he basically jacked his base off and kept the tip on my mouth so I wasn’t really doing anything when he actually came. I asked him twice after to genuinely tell me if it was good because it was my first time and he said that it was good. He then left to go to the bathroom and I left because I was kind of in shock (not a bad shock but just shocked that I did that). I just feel like I didn’t do much so I guess I’d like some advice on how to be better and if it’s normal for guys to finish on their own.

Total Sexhaver death

It’s that easy, inkwells.
Just be confident bro
francisco lachowski model GIF

Her future husband will enjoy reading this.

I ain't readin allat

I'd laugh but this is a bit too brutal for me ngl

To fully experience this, Chadfish on Tinder and see that it really is as easy as "Blow me" or "Wanna smash?".

Foids know sex is all they're good for deep down side even if they won't admit it, that's why they're so concerned about being able to sexually satisfy chad. Being able to give adequate sexual pleasure is the one thing they prioritize and all they care for since that's all a slut is capable of. She has no value and is worthless otherwise.

How tf do I get a bj?

No bro, it was his personality!!!1111!!!

Just drink water brooooo

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

No bro, it was his personality!!!1111!!!

Just drink water brooooo

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Dude texted on his phone "Suck me", and this bitch suck him, in a snap. Never even talked.

And these dumbass foids on r/inceltear say "A man has to improve his personality and be kind and blue pill cope after blue pill cope."

If you're a chad, you can literally tell a bitch "Yo hoe, come get this dick", slap her, and she'll still want to fuck you, but if you're ugly, and even say hi to a chick, you're getting the cops called on you.

I just got sad reading that. An entirely different universe fam :feelsbadman:

we will never get a chance of experiencing this

jfl at the thought of me straight up telling a girl to come over to blow me and her saying yes

Dude texted on his phone "Suck me", and this bitch suck him, in a snap. Never even talked.

And these dumbass foids on r/inceltear say "A man has to improve his personality and be kind and blue pill cope after blue pill cope."

If you're a chad, you can literally tell a bitch "Yo hoe, come get this dick", slap her, and she'll still want to fuck you, but if you're ugly, and even say hi to a chick, you're getting the cops called on you.
I need to get one of them text things. A "phone" you say? Amazing

Foid/Chad encounter moment

Yep. Those dumbass IT cucks and foids need to read this reddit post. Chad asks a girl he doesn't even know to suck his dick and she eagerly agrees. Personality is such as cope.

Her future husband will enjoy reading this.
This is why wanting a virgin girl isn't being a volcel. Some people just have standards and reasonable concerns about their potential partners being a fucking hoe.

Foids know sex is all they're good for deep down side even if they won't admit it, that's why they're so concerned about being able to sexually satisfy chad. Being able to give adequate sexual pleasure is the one thing they prioritize and all they care for since that's all a slut is capable of. She has no value and is worthless otherwise.
true that

If you are good looking and tall this just happens casually.
If you have to think about it , its ogre.
These guys never had to plan anything.
They have life on autopilot

Ropemas came early this year.

Fucking bitch

One day I will tell my story of driving a Chad to and from work because he lost his licence.
Not now..not now.

That thot got used like a toilet :feelshaha:

I need to get one of them text things. A "phone" you say? Amazing
Sorry to dissapoint, but phones are useful for chad only I'm afraid.

Can redditcels cross post this to IT? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He asked me over snap if I’d wanna blow him and I said yes. FYI, I have never done anything inherently sensual, sexual, or romantic in nature.
Imagine agreeing to a blowjob when you've even never kissed a guy before. And they say guys care more about sex
me for experience
for whom? Next-level retardation this shit

Funny, this girl is a major slut and she doesn't even know it. Who the fuck would blow someone just because of a text message?

Its Basically an 18 yo Chad whos already sick of sex with random girl.

Chad: "I aint got no time for some random Stacy to blow me, i need to hustle."

Lmao

AnothER proof pERsonality aint shit

Sluts are sluts ig. what is the point of posting this

I just imagine this Chad saying "Suck cock now" like a nonchalant caveman, and the bitch saying "okaaay~" like Holly from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
Females very tight pussy. Cock feels very good. Also good skull hole and shit hole for seed inside. Also making many children when using hole. More warriors. Female like animal. Screaming and making funny faces when having sex. Female releasing lots of water from fuck hole when happy. Female sex object. What is female? Female is sex. Female good pussy. Recommend female. Best young female for best shooting seed inside. Most tight, most animal, most fertile. Young pussy best pussy. Ooga booga.

This is how deep down females wished how chads talked about them with their alpha tribe. The fact that females even wear clothes outside at all and behave like civilized humans is mind blowing.

These sexhavers should be burned alive.
At least the aids police is out there to catch some of these fuckers.

when i am dictator we will have the 100% fatal painful death std that makes you infectious as soon as you are exposed to it, but only kills you after a year.