Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of the most brutal parts of ER's manifesto

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
I visited my mother's house quite often in the Autumn. To my extreme rage, I discovered that my
sister now had a boyfriend, and that she had lost her virginity. She had casually "dated" boys in the past,
but never to the serious extent that she did with this one. This one was a half White, half Mexican
named Samuel, and I immediately took an intense disliking to him when I was first introduced to him. He
seemed like the typical obnoxious slob that most young girls are sexually attracted to. Georgia invited
him to my mother's house all the time, and it angered me to watch him lurking about, eating my
mother's food and drinks, and making use of my mother's house. He was freeloading off my mother,
and she didn't even realize it.

I eventually grew to hate him after I heard him having sex with my sister. I arrived at the house one
day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister's vagina
through her closed room door, along with my sister's moans. I stood there and listened to it all. So my
sister, who was four years younger than me, managed to lose her virginity before I did. It reminded me
of how pathetic I was, that at the age of twenty-two, I was still a virgin. I hated her boyfriend as well. My
sister said that he's been with other girls before her, and I'm sure he lost his virginity at a much younger
age. It is such an injustice. The slob doesn't even have a car, and he is able to get girlfriends, while I drive
a BMW and get no attention from any girls whatsoever.

My sister even showed me a picture of one of his ex -girlfriends, a pretty brunette white girl. My
hatred towards him only intensified after that. I refused to speak to him whenever he came over, and I
constantly pestered my mother to ban him from the house, but she refused to heed my demands. Even
worse, she constantly talked about him admiringly. He reminded me of Leo Bubenheim, a typical
obnoxious boy who has been able to experience a great sex life from a young age. An enemy had now
infiltrated the household of my mother, the one place in the whole world where I've always sought
refuge from injustice. Things were getting too out of hand.

Cant+dodge+the+rodge+wow+great+content+steal+op_317fa7_5164172.gif

Elliot's story is lifefuel for a poor and carless retard like me.

Elliot’s story is a tragic one

Elliot's story is lifefuel for a poor and carless retard like me.

He lost love for his family and their support . He broke down. I’m curious how you see this as lifefuel?

if my cousin sister fucks around before marriage i will kill her

He lost love for his family and their support . He broke down. I’m curious how you see this as lifefuel?
Of course, everything related to his family is horrible and I would've probably snapped too. I meant the part where he was loaded AND had a nice and expensive car and he still got no pussy.

It’s the same story the the world over - foids hook up with obnoxious low IQ slobs as a first priority. It’s ALWAYS the same.

I will never stop hating foids as long as I live.

Of course, everything related to his family is horrible and I would've probably snapped too. I meant the part where he was loaded AND had a nice and expensive car and he still got no pussy.
His social circle did nothing for him. Never took him under the wing on being sociable ,so he became a mentalcel.

Having a sister is the most cucked thing ever,my retarded curry sister is married and lives with her husband in our house and sometimes i could hear smooching noises in the middle of the night.Fucking makes me wanna just go in there and and just go american pyscho on them.this is pure torture.

Having a sister is the most cucked thing ever,my retarded curry sister is married and lives with her husband in our house and sometimes i could hear smooching noises in the middle of the night.Fucking makes me wanna just go in there and and just go american pyscho on them.this is pure torture.
He should have bullied his sister way more.

To be a male virgin past the age of high schoolers is tragic. To have a younger sister lose her virginity before you, and in the very house you live in while you are there is absolutely devastating. Just imagining this scenario fills me up with jealousy and violence.

if his sister were male she would be a shut in incel, thinking of killing himself everyday.

Elliot’s manifesto makes me feel sad tbh. I wish his life had turned out better.

R.I.P.