Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill One of the most brutal but not often talked about Blackpills

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
The percentile pill.
I just realized this and it’s suifuel.
All the things like your height, dick size, facial features etc. have a certain probability to turn out the way they did. They can be above average >50% or below average <50%.

Let’s just say you have a micropenis which puts you maybe in the 1%. The probability of you having this micropenis is actually the same as the probability of having a 99% dick (like 9 inches for example).

Basically what I mean is that if you are below average in something it’s the same probability of being above average in something. Looks distribution is a bell curve with a very short tails. Most people look mediocre with subhumans and chads being very rare. Being a chad is just as rare as being a subhuman ypu just got the short end of thr stick instead of the longer one.

I don't think it's that brutal, it's just common sense. Most likely to be born a normie, least likely an incel or chad.

You are the hated counterbalance to the loved, an object of some mad divine's demand for equanimity.

this is not overlooked at all. it's why incels here talk about chad's cock more than hoes do.

bad luck pill

you said all that to say nothing

Being bottom percentile in every possible feature requires probabilistic odds that are even more pronounced and severe in their unlikelihood. You don't just lack good luck, you have an overwhelming overabundance of bad luck when you're a sub 3 KHHV.

that moment when you realize the quality of your life is determined by how your facial bones are genetically arranged

Being bottom percentile in every possible feature requires probabilistic odds that are even more pronounced and severe in their unlikelihood. You don't just lack good luck, you have an overwhelming overabundance of bad luck when you're a sub 3 KHHV.
I am average or brlow average on every stat imaginable, maybe not for a chink tbf but otherwise if were comparing to americans I’m average or below average in everything.